Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• Corey_RussellCorey_Russell Member Posts: 995
    Congrats to @Grond0 and @Gate70 in getting through SoD. Best of luck in Amn.
    Grond0AerakarCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,837
    edited June 2017
    I have just realised that I didn't install some mods such as the level 1 NPC mod before starting the current run. I think that I will install it and start again before I get too far. While I'm about it, I'll check for any other new mods that look interesting.
    EDIT
    Scrub that. Just read that though it is compatible with EE, it is not yet with SoD. However I am wondering if that is because it just doesn't change things in SoD though it works fine in ToSC. I wish web sites were a bit more specific when they say that a mod is incompatible by saying HOW they are incompatible.

For the information of anyone interested, Level 1 NPCs will not install in a SoD installation.
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on
    JuliusBorisovussnorway
  • Corey_RussellCorey_Russell Member Posts: 995
    edited June 2017
    @Wise_Grimwald I'm not sure why you said hard luck, as my run of 5 dwarves and Kivan is still going strong. But thanks?!
    JuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    edited July 2017

I have begun playing @sarevok57's new Icewind Dale mod and decided to try tackling it no-reload. This is a blind playthrough, and I will be playing on Insane difficulty so I can fight all of the mod's new enemies. Bonus XP and damage are both disabled.

Even if you have to break no-reload, I'd love to see you finish. You're a braver man than I am, Gunga Din.

semiticgoddessWise_GrimwaldArctodusCrevsDaak
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Pokota: Let's hope it doesn't come to that. I've found it nearly impossible to keep going after I die unless the death is due to a bug of some sort.
    Mantis37JuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Grond0: I don't understand. What happened?
    JuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,837
    It's the first time that I've heard about those traps and I've never experienced them myself.
    lroumenJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    Indeed, new to me as well.
    JuliusBorisovCrevsDaak