Skip to content

Totemic Druid's Spirit Animal Stats

This discussion was created from comments split from: Totemic druid summons: what’s the difference? Which is best?.

Comments

• KloroxKlorox Member Posts: 894
    Looking forward to this final product!
  • EnuhalEnuhal Member, Moderator Posts: 937
    There's also this link if you don't want to wait, but it's not entirely accurate - for example, I can say from experience that the spirit animal's claws don't count as magical weapons until you get to the level 10 version:
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/31754/totemic-druid-summon-stats
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Enuhal said:

but it's not entirely accurate

Exactly why I am doing this.
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    Great job @Tresset!
    Do these stats hold true for IWDEE as well as BGEE?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Balrog99 said:

Great job @Tresset!
    Do these stats hold true for IWDEE as well as BGEE?

They should.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    Thanks, @Tresset . This formatting makes it easier to compare the animals with each other at each level break separately.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    edited October 2017
    @Tresset
    (snake lvl10) "Attacks: APR 2, Base THAC0 9, Base Damage 1d10 piercing, Poison 2 damage/sec for 6 seconds with save vs. death to avoid, Poison 2 damage/6 secs for 6 seconds with save vs death to avoid, counts as +6 magical weapon"

is this correct? what does it mean, poison checks twice vs death?
    thx, interesting... why do you think the second poison effect was added in the first place?
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    @bob_veng I honestly couldn't say... Whoever designed the various leveled versions of these animals would have to answer that. Since the leveled versions were added by Beamdog, I think one of the devs may know, but I am not sure who designed them.
  • Necromanx2Necromanx2 Member Posts: 1,246
    Is there a reason that the Bear seems to be so bad relative tho the rest?
    Worst: AC (by allot), damage (when you take poisons, cold, special effects, and strength bonus into account), and THAC0.
    The only superior thing he has is HP, which goes fast given the crappy AC.
    yeah, they should have given the bear more hitpoints. ~120 would have made the bear legitimate fodder