Skip to content

Making it Work: Inventory

1282930313234»

Comments

• ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    edited November 2016
    Oeh, I like the first one! The second one with the message and the gold up top feels a bit out of place.

I wonder, though, if the icons fit in the bottom right, wouldn't they fit in the bottom left? That would allow a larger message box, if it can be dual-purposed.
  • DanathionDanathion Member Posts: 173
    @Galactygon I really like the second one, cuts the distance when dragging items about. I dislike the icons being under the 'big box'.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    edited July 2017
    Looks like the feature request on the inventory is submitted.
    Adul
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    Ah, cool, I didn't even realize. That's somewhat promising news. Let's hope something good comes of it.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    It could be related to the "A selection of community-requested features" as mentioned in the latest blogpost.
    Adul
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    I have to say, I really like how the designs in this subforum have evolved since I last visited. Y'all are doing some great thinking over here. :)
    ronaldobob_vengAdul
  • klatuklatu Member Posts: 108
    I see that @Adul's request already includes this, but is there currently any way for users/modders to disable the "item recommendation" feature? It's really bugging me, not only because its implementation is too perfunctory to even be useful, but also because it's really slowing my game down.

Shoutout to @lefreut, as well! Without your excellent enhanced UI mod I probably would never have bothered with the EEs again.