Skip to content

Neverwinter Nights EE

13»

Comments

• SirickSirick Member Posts: 92
    I'm glad to see how many people are making their voices heard that a graphical overhaul is greatly desired if not absolutely necessary. We know they can do it, and that if they did it would be good.

Please Beamdog, we want to give you money. Help us do that!
    WarChiefZeke
  • EnilwynEnilwyn Member Posts: 140
    Sirick said:

I'm glad to see how many people are making their voices heard that a graphical overhaul is greatly desired if not absolutely necessary. We know they can do it, and that if they did it would be good.

It can happen. It will happen if the community supports the game and supports the release and provides feedback. They aren't going to mess with the existing content for compatibility reasons, but everything going forward has the potential to include significant upgrades in the visuals dept.

WarChiefZeke
  • Sylvius_the_MadSylvius_the_Mad Member Posts: 23
    Sirick said:

Only if I can turn it off.

There is zero need for a graphical overhaul.
    Marleyaarionn
  • KidMiraclemanKidMiracleman Member Posts: 2
    Anduin said:

Personally, I will only buy this if Lady Aribeth is fully romancable by Gnome characters.

Nah... Probably buy it anyway...

I just want to be set up with Lady Aribeth. Maybe make that a contest prize. Win a date with Lady Aribeth :)
    Anduin
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    On one play through... I'm sure Lady Aribeth winked at me...

I think it was just before she parted my mages skull.

She is still one of my favourite characters along with Deekin and the person who wants to make the undead deader...
    tbone1
  • MeraMera Member Posts: 133

Mera said:

Not gonna lie, I'm somewhat disappointed. While I've been extremely supportive of what you guys have done so far (I own all EE and think they are well worth their prices), this doesn't cut it for me. I mean, the most obvious aspect of the game that clearly needed an 'enhancement' is the graphics and in the video, the game looks as ugly as ever. And you don't have the excuse of not having the assets this time...

We've just started. This isn't the release, just the start of the beta. We wanted the community involved with the development as we drive it forward.
    It's fine then. I'll hold on to my purchase and trust you guys can show me something more appealing than what's been previewed so far :)
    JuliusBorisov
  • GarrusN7GarrusN7 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 155
    tbone1 said:

GarrusN7 said:

tbone1 said:

GarrusN7 said:

Sigh... So no Android release, eh? Damn... This would've made a great game on Android, like KOTOR.

Okay, who ran the pool and who chose 21.
    Didn't understand what you meant at all, lol.
    Every time something is announced and Android is not immediately available, someone will ask about Android support/availability. So some of us are taking turns tomrun pools on how deep into each announcement or support thread takes before a question about Android support is asked. First person to win five pools gets a free gazebo.
    That's some weird stuff right there. Are we on some space station I don't know about??
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    tbone1 said:

GarrusN7 said:

tbone1 said:

GarrusN7 said:

Sigh... So no Android release, eh? Damn... This would've made a great game on Android, like KOTOR.

Every time something is announced and Android is not immediately available, someone will ask about Android support/availability. So some of us are taking turns tomrun pools on how deep into each announcement or support thread takes before a question about Android support is asked. First person to win five pools gets a free gazebo.
    Let's no go that route, please.

This is all we can say about Android and iOS now: https://www.beamdog.com/nwn_faq#21
  • GarrusN7GarrusN7 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 155

tbone1 said:

GarrusN7 said:

tbone1 said:

GarrusN7 said:

Let's no go that route, please.

This is all we can say about Android and iOS now: https://www.beamdog.com/nwn_faq#21
    I like the answer. Rn is an answer I was looking for. Superb. (not Sarcasm BTW)
  • CelesTialCelesTial Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 12
    edited December 2019
    Whoops, accidental necropost. Sorry!