Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been announced! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to pre-order, apply for the Head Start and check for details. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

CLUAConsole entry problem in Android IWD:EE

I have edited the baldur.ini file to include
'Program Options', 'Debug Mode', '1',
which is in
Android>Data>com.beamdog.icewinddale>files
but I can't type anything into the console window when it comes up. I have an RCA Viking Pro 10.1 tablet with a pretty standard keyboard. I can open the console area by pressing the Ctrl+Enter combination, which is the same for me in BGEE & BG2EE. When I start typing in IWDEE, nothing is showing in the console area and there's no cursor. Once I get to one of the keys that has an action (like "h") the console window closes and the key action takes place. I have the latest for Android (I believe), v.1.4.0. Is there anyone else experiencing this issue? and if so, what is a solution?

Comments