Skip to content

Finally an ignore feature!

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    MirandelTroodon80
  • MirandelMirandel Member Posts: 526
    Thank you sooo much! You are my personal hero! Leaving now to add both (very, VERY useful) scripts to Greasemonkey (it's still alive and working!). Can not wait to see "Recent Discussions" now!
    [Deleted User]
    edited December 2017
    It works! Oh, it works! How beautiful forum looks like without all clatters!

Added Off Topic to the Thread script and one random topic from another forum to the first list of the same script - both work without any problem.

You are right about Greasemonkey - it's can not be used. It works as a script-runner, but you can not edit any script or write it anew inside. So, Tempermonkey it is!

Thank you again!!!
    [Deleted User]
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Mirandel
    edited December 2017
    That trick I learned some time ago, but it's always useful to remind about such things. (Was disappointed at the point of discovery that not all topics have such a useful feature :) )
    [Deleted User]
    edited January 2018
    Updated, thanks! Auto-updates in Tempermonkey are a bit iffy, but I think I'll develop a habit to update everything manually from time to time.
    Question: is it possible to hide specific language forums if there are more sub-forums in it? As if French, for example. I do not speak French and would like to hide all "fr" subforums, but some of them named the same way as English forums with the only difference in address.

It's not a problem! They are not that active to clutter "Recent discussions". It's really just a question out of curiosity.
    [Deleted User]
    Mirandel
    Nothing to be sorry about! You improved that forum so much already, asking for more is a pure greed :) If that option ever makes it's way into the script - it will be just an unexpected gift.
    [Deleted User]StummvonBordwehr
  • InKalInKal Member Posts: 196
    LOL, you can't be serious...facepalm

oh, there is an ignore option! what a relief. then maybe you should start using the ignore option instead of harassing me with your brain damaging "warnings"?

/throws some salt over the shoulder, breaks the mirror, pets the cat, grabs the 6d696c66 by the broom .....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!/
    edited January 2018
    semiticgoddessMirandel
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    InKal said:

oh, there is an ignore option! what a relief. then maybe you should start using the ignore option instead of harassing me with your brain damaging "warnings"?

Warnings are given to enforce the Site Rules. Moderators don't "ignore" people breaking the Site Rules.
    JuliusBorisovmlnevese
  • ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,270
    @Shandaxx Many thanks for this!
    [Deleted User]