Skip to content

Community cut Original campaign (Rus, Eng)

Ratibor92Ratibor92 Member Posts: 149
Прошу сюда писать все свои предложения, идеи, самые смелые и самые необычные решения. Да будет воля воображению Герои!)

Update: в связи с тем, что "режиссерская версия" от Трента Остера, очень отличается от того, что действительно хотят многие, будем продвигать "Community cut" по сути это та же режиссерская версия только здесь мы собираем мнения и предложения фанатов, какой была бы идеальная версия ориг кампании.
Translate
I want you to write your own suggestions, ideas and even the boldest decisions of yours. Give rein to your imagination, Heroes!
Update: as is so happened that the Trent Oster's ''Director's Cut'' vision differs from what many people do really want actually, we are going to promote the idea of the ''Community Version''. It is still the same ''Director's Cut'' but here we want to know and collcet the points of view of the Comunty Members. OC - what should it look like personally for you? Tell us about it!
Post edited by Ratibor92 on
TheAngeDechuAbdelAdrian1992Whitebear91KonungOlegJFKTillNeirath

Comments

• FreshLemonBunFreshLemonBun Member Posts: 909
    I think you should make your own community cut because that is what NWN is all about, letting anyone make their own vision reality. NWN was originally advertised as a toolkit for creating your own adventures and having endless adventures with your friends across many worlds. I never viewed the OC as part of the real game but instead more like a tutorial adventure, if someone wants to turn it into a serious adventure then go for it.
    ProontHunterRayder93
  • HunterRayder93HunterRayder93 Member Posts: 266
    I think it's the other way around ... NWN was designed to create a different experience with a different graphics engine and a new and innovative set of rules, the basic concept I never think was the creation of adventures by users, but this over the years revealed the main fiature thing that was not according to me.

In short, the OC was I think it was an experiment of the game engine and the possibilities that could be obtained through the tollset of aurora, but I do not agree that the Aurora and the main fiature, for me NWN I do not think it is a CRPG has never been in a nutshell.

We say that the OC can like and do not like ... and obvious that after 15 years replay the OC for me was slightly traumatic, tried two days ago and it was almost like a rude awakening.

First of all the difficulty is too high, play alone if you do not have a good build of departure and a madness, then the mercenary and practically useless does not help you much and give orders and definitely frustrating and woody, too many dialogs, at least in the series BG and NWN2 you can give through a special menu how to behave the AI ​​of a particular member of the group ... we say that ... in general the game single palyer and a bit to be completely revised for me, and not I think I'm the only one to think about it.

If I could, I would add some bonus comrades as it was for the BG series: EE add comrades that can cover the discrepancies of character combinations,
    In addition to give the opportunity to have more companions who follow you as in NWN2 or BG (not really 6 ... but at least 3 as in HoTU at least), but are talks that have already been said on the forum many times.

Revise the loot, make it less predefined, give a feeling of randomness every time, to make every single time the pripria game, this means that it takes a booty bigger than what NWN has already, and perhaps even to have some bonus set who knows ...

Review the crafting system ... maybe make it a little more advanced as in NWN2 or improve it a little ... I do not know if the crafting skill was an augmented skill I have no idea ... but it would be better to have it apart in a special crafting card without sacrificing points each time to increase the ability.

Improve the armor customization system and add options and a dialog to change the color, with no failure or success.
    AbdelAdrian1992KonungOlegTillNeirath
    I think there was a difference in marketing and localization of the game but the creator's intent and the original box, as well as promotional pieces were all very explicit about the design goal as an adventure construction set. This is the fault of the European marketing and publishing who decided to de-emphasize the tools to sell more copies as a normal adventure with tools as a bonus.

If the Russian community or anyone else wants to update the campaign I think they should and if it's really good then maybe Beamdog will use it instead.
    HunterRayder93
  • TheAngeDechuTheAngeDechu Member Posts: 10

If the Russian community or anyone else wants to update the campaign I think they should

And what is the purpose of the Trello Board in that case, I wonder?

Ratibor92AbdelAdrian1992Whitebear91TillNeirath
    The Trello board is to vote for popular things but how it gets done is either discussed on this sub-forum section or up to the developers. Trent has said his cut is to chop-chop-chop but maybe you don't like that cut. Good news! This is what the original box said:

"Neverwinter Nights revolutionizes PC gaming by giving players the power they've never had before, power to create a universe. With the Neverwinter Aurora Toolset, the game you want is the game you build. Whether venturing through the singple-player campaign or participating online with your many friends (or enemies), Neverwinter Nights is any game you want it to be. With a wide array of customizable character and environments, it is a game of endless variety. It is the evolution of PC gaming. Neverwinter Nights, it changes everything." (emphasis added)

You can make it anything you want it to be, if you don't like Trent's cut then make you own!
  • RifkinRifkin Member Posts: 141

If the Russian community or anyone else wants to update the campaign I think they should

And what is the purpose of the Trello Board in that case, I wonder?

The Trello board, and the Enhanced Edition for that matter are not to rehash things module builders (players) can already do. It is to enhance the game in ways players could not. Re-working the Original Campaign can and has been done. There is no need to redo it again, the original campaign, in many peoples opinions, is absolute garbage compared to other modules (including all of the premium mods that are available in the Deluxe edition, or if you already previously owned them).

There is no need to rework the original campaign, if you want Beamdog to make a module, let them tell a new story, that will undoubtedly be more compelling and worthy of all our time (including Beamdogs).
  • SpellcasterSpellcaster Member Posts: 3
    Добавить возможность использовать клавиши не только с 1-0 а более, то есть назначить почти любую клавишу для заклинаний или способностей и прочего.

Добавить больше панелей для горячих клавиш (как в НВН 2).

Добавить специальные постоянные панели (рядом с панелью горячих клавиш) для зелий, свитков, и других расходуемых предметов (как в Star Wars knights of the old republic 1).

Внести возможность свободно перемещать в любую сторону экрана: карту, портреты, кнопки меню, компас и все что в интерфейсе.

Сделать, наконец, удобный инвентарь по типу, как у торговцев, где были бы закладки под: броню, оружие, амулеты, палочки, зелья, свитки и прочие, для каждого своя закладка.

Возможность выставить один большой инвентарь, чтобы видеть разом все вещи!

Создать панель уже выученных заклинаний (как в нвн2), где сразу можно увидеть и воспользоваться уже выученными заклинаниями

В меню сохранения и загрузки можно сделать для каждого персонажа отдельно, чтобы сохранения разных персонажей не перемешивались
    AbdelAdrian1992
  • AT_SagorAT_Sagor Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2018
    Каждый руководствуется какими-то своими соображениями, и я холодно отношусь к переделыванию оригинальной кампании, так-как всё равно потом на свой вкус всё перекраиваю, а если она будет уже изменена где-то после выхода игры, то это как минимум опять всё заново переделывать, только уже мне. Понимаю, не совсем справедливо к другим игрокам, но как уж есть, на то оно и мнение.
    Post edited by AT_Sagor on
    Ratibor92Whitebear91TheAngeDechuTillNeirath
  • Ratibor92Ratibor92 Member Posts: 149
    edited January 2018
    Мне знаком Ваш ник, не Вы ли один из авторов той самой дополненной ориг кампании, что мы недавно рекламировали в нашей группе?)
    TillNeirath
  • SpellcasterSpellcaster Member Posts: 3
    Ratibor92 said:

Добавить возможность использовать клавиши не только с 1-0 а более, то есть назначить почти любую клавишу для заклинаний или способностей и прочего.

Добавить специальные постоянные панели (рядом с панелью горячих клавиш) для зелий, свитков, и других расходуемых предметов (как в Star Wars knights of the old republic 1).

Внести возможность свободно перемещать в любую сторону экрана: карту, портреты, кнопки меню, компас и все что в интерфейсе.

Сделать, наконец, удобный инвентарь по типу, как у торговцев, где были бы закладки под: броню, оружие, амулеты, палочки, зелья, свитки и прочие, для каждого своя закладка.

Создать панель уже выученных заклинаний (как в нвн2), где сразу можно увидеть и воспользоваться уже выученными заклинаниями

В меню сохранения и загрузки можно сделать для каждого персонажа отдельно, чтобы сохранения разных персонажей не перемешивались

Многие вещи есть в Трелло уже, во вторых, это тема по новому контенту, по интерфейсу и прочему есть другие тематические беседы, просьба придерживаться тут непосредственно той темы, для которой она создана.
    Уточните пожалуйста, вещи есть в "Трелло" как предложение к теме или уже сделанные для скачивания моды ?
  • Ratibor92Ratibor92 Member Posts: 149

Ratibor92 said:

Многие вещи есть в Трелло уже, во вторых, это тема по новому контенту, по интерфейсу и прочему есть другие тематические беседы, просьба придерживаться тут непосредственно той темы, для которой она создана.
    Уточните пожалуйста, вещи есть в "Трелло" как предложение к теме или уже сделанные для скачивания моды ?
    как предложения,
    вот сама доска предложений https://trello.com/b/Lb79bbgy/neverwinter-nights-input
    ищите таблички которые Вам наиболее интересны и голосуйте за них, там же в табличках есть конкретно прикрепленные темы для обсуждения в которых ведется обсуждение того или иного предложения.
    Whitebear91KonungOlegTheAngeDechuTillNeirath