Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848

I got that pi reference in SoD, but I couldn't figure out how to do that button puzzle until I looked it up. Knowing the secret is 3, 1, 4 doesn't do you much good if you don't know which button is 3, which button is 1, and which button is 4.

I used the normal Indo/European order as in how we write. Obviously if you were Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Arabic or Israeli the order might be more difficult to sort out.
    StummvonBordwehrJuliusBorisovlolien
    Hard luck @Enuhal.
    PantalionArctodusEnuhalJuliusBorisov
    edited January 2018

Journal of Storak Swiftaxe

We relieved Bridgeport by ensuring that most of the enemy were webbed before we disclosed who we are. We were all affected by freedom of action by using either items or spells.
    It made the battle relatively easy. :smiley:
    The battle was virtually over before the cavalry arrived. They certainly weren't needed.
    It's the first time that I have used the tactic. It worked well.
    Now at the Coalition Camp. :) So far so good.
    ArctodusStummvonBordwehrEnuhalJuliusBorisov

Journal of Storak Swiftaxe

We have battled our way towards the underground river. Dynaheir was killed in an area where there was no magic and a number of stealthy enemies. We got our revenge and all of them were killed, then as soon as she could Jaheira used Harper's Call. In the cave in Dead Man's Pass both Safana and Thorin were badly injured and had to retreat to where Jaheira and Tenya could heal them in safety.

The rest of the party crushed the enemy after which we all had a good night's rest. :)

This is the first time that I've been in that cave. It was a challenge but one which will be easier now I know what enemies have to be faced.
    EnuhalMantis37StummvonBordwehrJuliusBorisov