Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• semiticgodsemiticgod Member, Moderator Posts: 13,508
    edited December 2017
    I've spent so much time re-tracing my steps in BG1. If I die in SoD, BG2, or ToB, I doubt I will make another attempt at this challenge; I'm too sick of starting over from Candlekeep.

• Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 5,309
    Gate70 said:

The only character who could benefit from Con 17-19 but I forgot and treated as a cleric.

What, apart from the barbarian :D - or even one of the others wearing the Claw.

StummvonBordwehrArctodus
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 917
    edited December 2017
    Phase spiders low risk kills? @semiticgod I hate those bois in SCS, they are so unpredictable. They teleport to you as soon as you enter Cloakwood sometimes and stabs the no-armor party members. No to mention they are the most poisonous thing in the whole game.

How do they work in SCS? There is no AI pattern that I can detect. The teleports are completely random?

StummvonBordwehrWise_Grimwald
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 917
    I did not pay attention to the fact that phase spiders are slow on selecting targets. Actually very useful. Managed to dispose of them with magic missiles pretty quickly. @semiticgod

Wise_Grimwaldsemiticgodlolien
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,503
    @Wise_Grimwald What's your mod setup? Never heard about that lycanthropy quest.

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 2,368
    edited December 2017
    It comes from a mod that gives you tomes in order to give kits to NPCs.
    The reward for that particular quest is a tome that gives a kit to a mage.
    I like that mod as with most mods that give kits to NPCs, your choice of kit is fixed upon installation.
    With this one it isn't. You choose the kit in-game.
    My weidu log is attached:

RaduzielStummvonBordwehrJuliusBorisovlolien
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 2,368
    @Pantalion What mod do you get the Warlock from?

• PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/62232/available-warlock-kit-beta-release-v0-2-1/p1

Without fixing the escalating innates on a character it tends to malfunction sometime in SoD, but supposedly there's a patch for that coming out.

Wise_GrimwaldJuliusBorisovlolien