Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    edited December 2017
    I've spent so much time re-tracing my steps in BG1. If I die in SoD, BG2, or ToB, I doubt I will make another attempt at this challenge; I'm too sick of starting over from Candlekeep.
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    Gate70 said:

The only character who could benefit from Con 17-19 but I forgot and treated as a cleric.

What, apart from the barbarian :D - or even one of the others wearing the Claw.
    StummvonBordwehrArctodus
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    edited December 2017
    Phase spiders low risk kills? @semiticgod I hate those bois in SCS, they are so unpredictable. They teleport to you as soon as you enter Cloakwood sometimes and stabs the no-armor party members. No to mention they are the most poisonous thing in the whole game.

How do they work in SCS? There is no AI pattern that I can detect. The teleports are completely random?
    StummvonBordwehrWise_Grimwald
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    I did not pay attention to the fact that phase spiders are slow on selecting targets. Actually very useful. Managed to dispose of them with magic missiles pretty quickly. @semiticgod
    Wise_Grimwaldsemiticgoddesslolien
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    @Wise_Grimwald What's your mod setup? Never heard about that lycanthropy quest.
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited December 2017
    It comes from a mod that gives you tomes in order to give kits to NPCs.
    The reward for that particular quest is a tome that gives a kit to a mage.
    I like that mod as with most mods that give kits to NPCs, your choice of kit is fixed upon installation.
    With this one it isn't. You choose the kit in-game.
    My weidu log is attached:
    RaduzielStummvonBordwehrJuliusBorisovlolien
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    @Pantalion What mod do you get the Warlock from?
  • PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/62232/available-warlock-kit-beta-release-v0-2-1/p1

Without fixing the escalating innates on a character it tends to malfunction sometime in SoD, but supposedly there's a patch for that coming out.
    Wise_GrimwaldJuliusBorisovlolien