Skip to content

Sorry for thee Absence.

TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
edited March 2018 in Off-Topic
Hey all, Josh here, I know you have not seen me for almost a month and I am very sorry for that. Been through 2 surgeries plus a few set backs. The surgeries were due to bleeding in the area of the scar tissue in my brain, which of course has led to the set backs in the therapy part at rehab. Before i just lost feeling in my right leg, however, now I have no feeling in neither of my legs, plus resting tremors in left hand. Please continue to pray for me as I am still here in the Moss Rehab in the medical wing. I will be more active on the forums or at least try and will try to keep you updated on my progress pending on how i feel. Thank you all for your support and I do love you guys. Thank you.

Josh.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    :( Sad to hear that! Horror!

Hope you'll get better.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    I wish you a good recovery, Josh.
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    So sorry you're going through this. I wish you the best, Josh.
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    I pray that you get well soon, Josh. May Lathander heal all your ailments and rejuvenate you. My best wishes.
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    From your other posts I gather you have been dealing with this and fighting it for a long time. It's almost as if scars want to have their way with us sometimes, be it mind, body, or both, but the way you have pushed through the hardships time and again is an inspiration. I'll tell ya something I hope you already know Josh, keeping the fight up takes real courage and willpower, and that you seem to have in abundance. Not sure really what to say, other than just to keep on keeping on. :)
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    Oh no. Bad news indeed :(
    I am so sorry. Did they tell you something about getting again the feeling of your legs?