Skip to content

[Kit Pack] Deities of Faerûn - v 1.9.7.5.1 [53 Cleric Kits and more for IWD, BG(2)EE and EET]

Comments

• Necromanx2Necromanx2 Member Posts: 1,246
    You may have been told this, but Bane appears as an option in BG2EE.
    Raduziel
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714

You may have been told this, but Bane appears as an option in BG2EE.

I decided to make him an option on BG(2)EE as the difference between his resurrection and BGEE events is of just one year.

@Raduziel, question for you. I have a dual-class Mage (13) / Umberlee (17). Even though I am over 3 million XP, I have not received any epic feats to select. Do I have to wait for my Umberlee class to exceed 3 million before I get epics?

@Raduziel, question for you. I have a dual-class Mage (13) / Umberlee (17). Even though I am over 3 million XP, I have not received any epic feats to select. Do I have to wait for my Umberlee class to exceed 3 million before I get epics?

I have no idea. I didn't alter anything about this, so probably this works the same way an unmodded M/C would behave. I never took a Dual-Class this far, but you can do a quick-test giving yourself some XP and seeing how things will develop.

You remembered me that I need to alter the classes so the Dual-Class options will mirror the Multi-Class options. A Mage/Umberlee is not something I predicted. But I need to think a little more about this before making any change.
    I tested it and yes, once the Uberlee class breaks 3 million I get the epics. So at the moment it is only looking at the Umberlee XP and not the total like multi-class does. I'll be behind in the epics, but this is not a show stopper.

I tested it and yes, once the Uberlee class breaks 3 million I get the epics. So at the moment it is only looking at the Umberlee XP and not the total like multi-class does. I'll be behind in the epics, but this is not a show stopper.

I think that it is the standard behavior of the game, not something my mod does.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Raduziel
    Never noticed after all these years.
    Another question. Why does Anomin have two spear pips when he can't use a spear?
    edited April 2018

Another question. Why does Anomin have two spear pips when he can't use a spear?

He already had those - that's not a DoF feature. It is related to his time as a single-class Fighter, I think. There's even a dialogue where he says that he used a spear to slay some beast (a wyvern IIRC).

You can find some more details in this thread.
    Thanks!!
    @Raduziel, any update on the next release?

@Raduziel, any update on the next release?

I'll try to make a small release on Sunday, but I'm not sure if it will be doable.

When things calm down I'll try to make one kit release per week.

The next update will contain the Dead Three and a fix for the reported issue with enemy clerics.

What I can assure is that every bug reported will be fixed ASAP with beta releases (as I'm currently doing).
    edited April 2018
    Got to 25th level with my Waveservant of Umberlee. Love the holy symbol! Great work!

Is it possible for there to be an air elemental spell for the air sphere? The 7th level aerial servant seems week. Maybe I am wrong, but it sure looks small. Would be nice to have an elemental summons as well.
    Raduziel

Got to 25th level with my Waveservant of Umberlee. Love the holy symbol! Great work!

Is it possible for there to be an air elemental spell for the air sphere? The 7th level aerial servant seems week. Maybe I am wrong, but it sure looks small. Would be nice to have an elemental summons as well.

The spheres are from Faiths and Pantheons - nothing I can do here.

IIRC the Aerial Servant is a strong and reliable summon, give it a try :)

Umberlee's powers are adapted from Faiths and Avatars. You were supposed to receive a Water Elemental summon at level 15 - did you got it?

I'm glad you liked the holy symbol. Is one of my favorite features from this mod :)
    I got all the abilities (including 15th level summons) fine.
    Raduziel
  • Lord_VukodlakLord_Vukodlak Member Posts: 2
    So I found that the Dweomerkeeper of Mystra kit breaks the Cleric/Mage on import it the wizard side loses spell slots, and will have zero slots past level 5(regardless of leveling). If I use NearInfinity to swap the kit from RAMysitCM to RAMyst it imports fine, retaining spell slots and even keeping the kits abilities.
    My question is why have two different kits to begin with one for clerics and one for cleric/mages. D

So I found that the Dweomerkeeper of Mystra kit breaks the Cleric/Mage on import it the wizard side loses spell slots, and will have zero slots past level 5(regardless of leveling). If I use NearInfinity to swap the kit from RAMysitCM to RAMyst it imports fine, retaining spell slots and even keeping the kits abilities.
    My question is why have two different kits to begin with one for clerics and one for cleric/mages. D

Because Beamdog broke the way kit used to work for multiclasses, enforcing every modder to create multiclass versions of the kit otherwise the proficiency system goes crazy on level up.

Pretty much every mod that does have a multiclass kit uses a specific kit for multiclass and another for single class, even when it is the exact same thing.

As for the bug report per se can you please give me more info like:

Is your game a Steam, GoG, Google Play, Beamdog site or Apple Store version?

Your Weidu.log

The Setup-DeitiesofFaerun.txt

The game version.

Those info from both the original game and from the one you're importing into.

Thanks.
    Raduziel
  • Lord_VukodlakLord_Vukodlak Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2018
    OSX and beamdog client version. 2.3.67.3.

Okay to be clear, this happens when I export the character and then import that character file within the same game. ie BGEE to BGEE or BG2EE to BG2EE.

Going from bgee to bg2ee there's a bit of a kit mismatch so one problem at a time.

So for instance as a test I created a cleric/mage of Lathander in a mutliplayer game. Gave enough xp for Cleric11/Mage12.
    wizard slots are 4/4/4/4/4/1
    I exported the character and reimported the character into the next slot.
    The wizard spell slots are now 3/3/3/3/3/0 on the import
    A nightcloak of shar (cleric9/wizard10) goes from 4/4/3/2/2 to 2/2/1/0/0
    Talos etc etc I tested this on several cleric/mages.

The weidu logs of both bgee and bg2ee should both be attached, I can't find a DeitiesOfFaerun.txt file.
    Edit: Err it keeps saying file failed to upload, working on it.

Edit2: Okay seems somthing corrupted my weidu log. its missing several mods I know for a fact are installed and active. But as I don't know when that happened it could have messed up installs in so many ways. I'll be restoring the game and reinstalling all mods from a clean slate.
    Post edited by Lord_Vukodlak on

OSX and beamdog client version. 2.3.67.3.

Okay to be clear, this happens when I export the character and then import that character file within the same game. ie BGEE to BGEE or BG2EE to BG2EE.

Going from bgee to bg2ee there's a bit of a kit mismatch so one problem at a time.

So for instance as a test I created a cleric/mage of Lathander in a mutliplayer game. Gave enough xp for Cleric11/Mage12.
    wizard slots are 4/4/4/4/4/1
    I exported the character and reimported the character into the next slot.
    The wizard spell slots are now 3/3/3/3/3/0 on the import
    A nightcloak of shar (cleric9/wizard10) goes from 4/4/3/2/2 to 2/2/1/0/0
    Talos etc etc I tested this on several cleric/mages.

The weidu logs of both bgee and bg2ee should both be attached, I can't find a DeitiesOfFaerun.txt file.
    Edit: Err it keeps saying file failed to upload, working on it.

Edit2: Okay seems somthing corrupted my weidu log. its missing several mods I know for a fact are installed and active. But as I don't know when that happened it could have messed up installs in so many ways. I'll be restoring the game and reinstalling all mods from a clean slate.

Please, let me know if this problem will persist after reinstalling the mods.

If it persists I'll do my best to fix this issue.

Thanks.
    Raduziel
  • kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,367

Exporting BGEE or SoD and importing into SoD or BG2EE will always create a kit mismatch, because the version of kitlist.2da and kit.ids have a different length in each game. The only solution here is to start save the later game immediately after starting it, the EEKeepering your character to the right kit, and then continuing. Everything will work fine after that.

This should get fixed with the v2.5 (non-beta) release.
    BGEE KITLIST has been extended with some placeholder kits (to match LATHANDER_X and GRIZZLY_BEAR from BG2EE), so the files will line up under identical kit mod installations.
    Raduziel
    Raduziel
    edited May 2018
    I don't think this has anything to do with this mod, but thought I would ask. I dual classed a Mage to a Waveservant of Umberlee and now my quick spell slots won't work. They show the old mage spells I had there and right clicking does not give me the option to change spells.

Edit: The cast spell button works, it is the two quick slots that don't work.
  • kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,367

I don't think this has anything to do with this mod, but thought I would ask. I dual classed a Mage to a Waveservant of Umberlee and now my quick spell slots won't work. They show the old mage spells I had there and right clicking does not give me the option to change spells.

Edit: The cast spell button works, it is the two quick slots that don't work.

Do you have armor equipped that disables wizard spells?
    You @kjeron are brilliant! Thank you!
    @kjeron Not every hero wears a cape.
    edited May 2018
    @Raduziel, I notice if I use the mod to dual-class to a cleric (Enable Dual-classing into Kits by @kjeron), the priests of Talos, Lathander, Helm, and Tyr give me the Faiths & Powers spheres and vanilla abilities.
    If I start a new game I get DoF spheres and abilities for those same kits.
    Seems something is off with the dual-class mod when the second class is a cleric. I get the list of kits fine, but the 4 vanilla cleric kits don't use DoF spheres and abilities.
    Raduziel