Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    @Gate70 Charming Algernon and using him as a meat shield? That's, that's... terrible! >:)
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Flashburn: Added. Congratulations! Fascinating work.
    FlashburnlolienWise_Grimwald
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848

@Gate70 Charming Algernon and using him as a meat shield? That's, that's... terrible! >:)

So terrible that I've done it on occasion. :D
    Mantis37OrlonKronsteen
  • ussnorwayussnorway Member Posts: 341
    more than once B)
    OrlonKronsteen
    When I did it the first time, I thought that it was an original idea. :D Only found out later that others had had the same idea.
    OrlonKronsteen
    @Enuhal Congrats on beating the big guy, (and all the others too) All the best in SoD when you get around to it.
    EnuhalOrlonKronsteen
    edited May 2018
    Sadly Yazuth will be going no further as there is so much stutter that the game is unplayable. :'(

EDIT

Not quite unplayable, but saves take over 20 seconds and I think that it will get worse as the game progresses.
    Too many mods I think. I believe that it is DSoSC that is the problem as things were OK untill Jet 'Laya joined the party.

A quick update as to what happened before I abandoned the game.
    One of the section mages being invisible was able to wipe out Tenya and Jet Laya and badly hurt the other members also. However they survived and they were able to get the dead members raised. The problem appears to involve the world map which has turned black.
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on
    StummvonBordwehrlolienussnorway