Skip to content

Baldur`s gate MEME Thread * Spoilers all over the place*

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    @MrKrisSatan hahahhahhahahha ah chaotic evil, that was great :)
    MrKrisSatanFelix
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    @lunarhalo the house he lives in beregost also has stairs......... so after the 2nd time he got ressed he bought his single story rancher? :)
  • ZwiebelchenZwiebelchen Member Posts: 86
    Rofl, the gandalf-stairs meme was awesome. :D
    Took me a moment to get this joke. Brilliant!
  • KhamillKhamill Member Posts: 226
    Yeah especially when you imagin Ian Mckellen voice sayin it:)
  • KouTheMadKouTheMad Member Posts: 77

this made me imagine the Civil War.......With the North (consisting of Orcs, Half Orcs, and Dwarves) fighting the south (Humans, Elves, Half Elves)
    MrKrisSatan
  • Syntia13Syntia13 Member Posts: 514
    @KouTheMad Have you read "Grunts!" by Mary Gentle? It's the Orc Marines fighting against... everything, really, including aliens. Be warned, it's not a 'evil is just misunderstood nobleness' book, it is a 'evil is extremely evil and it will get away with it because it's strong' book. :P
  • kiroskiros Member Posts: 119
    edited October 2012
    Anyone else notice this thread has over 4 Million views O.o
    Post edited by kiros on
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited October 2012
    Yep! This topic has three times as many views as the announcement thread for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition. @Tr_ond must be happy. :)
    ZinodinTalvrae
  • ZafiroZafiro Member Posts: 436
    edited October 2012
    kiros said:

Anyone else notice this thread has over 4 Million views O.o

I believe theres a bug showing a much lager number of views, on some discussions.
    edited October 2012
    Zafiro said:

I believe theres a bug showing a much lager number of views, on some discussions.

Actually, the bug results in much lower numbers for many topics, which I guess makes the rest look high in comparison. It's especially apparent in the announcements: Dorn's story topic had its views reset to 0 once, a few barely have more views than posts, and there's no way the FAQ was only seen 750 times.

Given how many users are following this thread and how often we check back, this topic's 4.8 million views is completely believable to me. :)
  • Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
    Well, I thought it was a bug or a bot incident, it had 71.4k views on 29.sept, which I was quite pleased with, then suddenly 4.8m a week later. And seeing as i got 14 points in that week (1k+ points the week before that.) i didn`t think it was actual people behind those views even though i didn`t post anything and a lot of the viewers aren`t registered.
  • KhamillKhamill Member Posts: 226
    @Tr_ond I think you should receive some special celebrity badge or something:P
    edited October 2012
    Tr_ond said:

Well, I thought it was a bug or a bot incident, it had 71.4k views on 29.sept, which I was quite pleased with, then suddenly 4.8m a week later. And seeing as i got 14 points in that week (1k+ points the week before that.) i didn`t think it was actual people behind those views even though i didn`t post anything and a lot of the viewers aren`t registered.

What if that was the real number all along? Dun dun DUN!
  • Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
    edited October 2012
    @Jalily hehe, I doubt it, I wrote down the views and likes etc. for a month and the numbers climbed quite steadily. At best it had 4k views on sept.15. Mostly 1-2k a day. so 4.69m in a week seems unlikely ;)
    But if some of those actually were people and the meme`s made them laugh and buy bg:ee then i`m happy as can be.
    Post edited by Tr_ond on
  • RazorRazor Member Posts: 436
    kirosTr_ondRerelShapiroKeatsDarkMage
  • ZayneZayne Member Posts: 32

Erm, Lucien Draay is Lawful Neutral.

CrevsDaak
This discussion has been closed.