Skip to content

Greetings!

Hello!

I've registered here some time ago, but haven't really been active. So, I guess it would be good to introduce myself finally.

I've been a fan of IE games since 1999 and the very first Baldur's Gate, which still remains one of my favourite games in the genre. It s always so nice to leave Candlekeep, visit Friendly Arm Inn and them start investigating the Iron Crisis... Then came BG2, IWD, NWN, PS:T and other later RPGs.

Aside from that, I enjoy writing and drawing.

Some time ago I decided to try myself in modding and I'm getting really interested in it. I have many plans at the moment (not just plans actually, a lot of work has already been done) and right now I'm looking for someone who can help me with proofreading of dialogs, and I'll very appreciate any help in this matter.

P.S. Also I'm sorry for any possible mistakes since I'm not Native English speaker.

Have a nice time of day everyone!

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Welcome to the forum and have fun... don't worry about English errors. Many of us aren't native speakers either including the moderators :)
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 426
    Hail and well met!
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay, your welcoming cookie should arrive shortly.

@Nimran
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Hello! Have a :cookie:!
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited June 2018
    Hello! Modders, artists, writers and players are always welcomed here. Introducing an IWD mod is a plus too. That :cookie: is well deserved!
  • SinaheribSinaherib Member Posts: 38
    Thank you all for warm greetings and cookies!
    lolien said:

Hello! Modders, artists, writers and players are always welcomed here. Introducing an IWD mod is a plus too. That :cookie: is well deserved!

I hope I'll be able to contribute to modding much more in the future. While my current mod awaits proofreading I decided not to waste time and began working on another one. So, thanks and wish me luck :)