• CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
    Fardragon said:

Not far off at all!

(assuming 2018)

SEP 25 2018 indeed.
    lordkim
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    ThacoBelllordkimkanisathaCvijeta
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    is there any new video footage of what they have so far?
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    edited July 2018
    Well, they released Pathfinder: Kingmaker's Release Trailer four days ago. But it doesn't really show any "new" footage from what I saw.

sarevok57
    i wonder what the game play will be like? if it will be more baldur's gate style or diablo type style
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Diablo: The original clicker game.
    ThacoBell said:

Diablo: The original clicker game.

oi, i hope its not like that, not a fan of those clicker type games
    Kingdom building/management with wilderniss exploring and dungeon crawling, probably. Although them having scrapped non-joinable NPC relationships also means it's more companion focused.
    Nice post, but... Haters gonna hate
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    edited July 2018
    Started watching some LPs of this game on youtube. Looks very, very promising! Trying to read up on some info (ie races, skills, feats, etc etc) but thats quite difficult to find. Owlcat's own homepage is damn near void of info and the wiki is very incomplete.

Anyone got some links or pointers? I wouldn't mind hyping myself up in advance by reading up and planning a character already now.
    lordkim[Deleted User]
  • kanisathakanisatha Member Posts: 1,308
    The game's official forum has a lot of solid info:

https://owlcatgames.com/forums/activity.php
    Kamigoroshi
    There's a lot of helpful information on forums, as well helpful people.
  • SorcererV1ct0rSorcererV1ct0r Member Posts: 2,176
    Amazing. The game will support custom made modules like NWN1?
    edited July 2018
    No toolset, multiplayer, or DM client options. And native modding support is pretty much not going to be a thing in Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Although the game will support custom portraits. Which is at least something, I guess.

The only upcoming cRPG which will feature native modding support and a toolset afaik is Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness. But even that game will not support custom races and/or custom classes from what I know.
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428

I hope Dhampir wins so i can make Blade.

? The poll ended some four months ago already. Dhampir was dead last, second place was elemental and the winner is aasimar. The other races may or may not get included in the three upcoming DLC's. We don't know.

Although I really do hope that the upcoming DLC's have more "meat" to them than merely adding one additional race/class/pantaloons to the base game. Such as an whole expansion pack all about Hellkights for instance.
    Fardragon said:

I believe @Matthieu is talking about the art style of the Pathfinder print books, which is cartoonish and manga influenced, with bright colours, huge swords and goofy goblins with huge round heads. This CRPG seems to be toning it down a bit. Still, I think Deadfire looks prettier.

I love Pathfinder's goblins
    ThacoBell said:

Why do the halflings always get shafted? In the bad way.

Girl on halfling girl action is hot!
    Vallmyr
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    This is getting HUGE !! :p
  • SorcererV1ct0rSorcererV1ct0r Member Posts: 2,176
    edited July 2018

I hope Dhampir wins so i can make Blade.

? The poll ended some four months ago already. Dhampir was dead last, second place was elemental and the winner is aasimar. The other races may or may not get included in the three upcoming DLC's. We don't know.

Although I really do hope that the upcoming DLC's have more "meat" to them than merely adding one additional race/class/pantaloons to the base game. Such as an whole expansion pack all about Hellkights for instance.
    I don't know why, there are aasimar on NWN2, but i never saw a similar game who allow the PC to be a vampir/dhampir...
    Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate allows you to become a vampire. Just sayin'.
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    edited July 2018
    Already pre-ordered the deluxe edition today, just disappointed they pushed the released from Aug. to Sept. but if its to improve the game then im for it.
    [Deleted User]
  • DorcusDorcus Member Posts: 270
    I'm just excited to play a new video game that lets me mull over D&D race/class/alignment options again :p
    SkatanTorgrimmer
    iKrivetko said:

I really like the 3/3.5 ruleset so a game based on Pathfinder is naturally something that I'm really looking forward to. I've found a few let's play videos of the beta and it looks quite promising.

ah very informative, i laughed my ass off when he summoned in his celestial "death" pony and was like; hey? where is my summoned pony, and it was on the roof, hahahaha that was great, gotta love betas
    NimranShapiroKeatsDarkMageSkatan[Deleted User]
  • iKrivetkoiKrivetko Member Posts: 934
    edited July 2018
    Yeah, betas can be pretty hilarious
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511

Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate allows you to become a vampire. Just sayin'.

As do most of the Elder Scrolls games.
    ShapiroKeatsDarkMageTorgrimmer