Skip to content

[MOD] Neera dialogue expansion and flirts

1235»

Comments

• ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    @Madrict : That most likely is the mod. You're just opening it wrong.

If you download it properly, you should have a "neera_v1.1.rar" file saved to your computer. RAR files are archive files that contain other files. You need to extract these other files before you can use them.

I recommend downloading 7-zip from http://7-zip.org

Once installed, drag the .rar file with the right mouse button to the location where you want the extracted files to appear, and then choose 7-zip > Extract (here)
  • MadrictMadrict Member Posts: 141
    Thels said:

@Madrict : That most likely is the mod. You're just opening it wrong.

If you download it properly, you should have a "neera_v1.1.rar" file saved to your computer. RAR files are archive files that contain other files. You need to extract these other files before you can use them.

I recommend downloading 7-zip from http://7-zip.org

Once installed, drag the .rar file with the right mouse button to the location where you want the extracted files to appear, and then choose 7-zip > Extract (here)

Thank you for the recommendation for 7-zip, I downloaded that and it worked perfectly. Much appreciated :)
  • MeToLeeMeToLee Member Posts: 19
    I know I'M a bit "TOOOO" late to the party but can someone pm me this mod? cant get it from spellhold forums.
  • ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    @MeToLee Did you find the file? If not, I'm pretty sure I have it, but I'm not at home right now.
    MeToLee
  • MeToLeeMeToLee Member Posts: 19
    edited February 2020
    Thels wrote: »
    @MeToLee Did you find the file? If not, I'm pretty sure I have it, but I'm not at home right now.

I found it but thanks anyway. Now all we need is a multiple romance for BgEE and SoD so we can play and see everything in one playthrough :D

• Austin87Austin87 Member Posts: 278
    Hello! I made a Russian translation of this beautiful mod. In the attachment, the archive with translation and full TRAify of the mod.
    Aaemforever
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    i always wonder why 8 years later no one has still made a similar mod for rassad and dorn
    ThacoBellAedan
  • Ryz009Ryz009 Member Posts: 100
    megamike15 wrote: »
    i always wonder why 8 years later no one has still made a similar mod for rassad and dorn

There's kind of one for Dorn. (in BG2) but yeah I don't see anything for Rasaad.
  • EekanImpEekanImp Member Posts: 28
    edited May 2020
    @megamike15 @Ryz009

Someone was working on an EE NPCs expansion mod at SHS a few years back. But, given the lack of recent updates, I assume the modder had to stop creating it. :'(

If anyone else wanted to take up the task, they could probably contact someone involved and ask for the banters & talks that are already written. It would ease their workload a little. ;)

I've considered doing something myself, because the talkative BG2 NPCs (and the BG1 NPCs with the NPC Project installed) make the EE gang feel too quiet. That said I'm terrible at writing and I've only played around a bit with coding BG-mods.

TL;DR There have been attempts but no releases yet. A shame since this Neera mod is brilliant and I'd love to get the other NPCs on a similar scale.
    megamike15woogirlAaemforeverRyz009
  • GwendolyneGwendolyne Member Posts: 461
    Austin87 wrote: »
    Hello! I made a Russian translation of this beautiful mod. In the attachment, the archive with translation and full TRAify of the mod.

The Neera Expansion mod (from K'aeloree) has been officially updated at Spellhold Studios and is now available with macOS and Linux support.

Version 1.2.0 comes with a Russian translation from Austin and support for future translations.
    Aedanjasteymegamike15
  • WeepyDevilWeepyDevil Member Posts: 6
    I can't seem to make an account on Spellhold, so I'm posting this here
    I had an error installing the [Make Neera romanceable by women] component of Neera Expansion v1.2.0
    https://pastebin.com/ctmrHZar
    it's not the hugest issue, since the expanded friendship dialogue is the big deal, but having some lesbian romance options is nice, so if anyone knows what went wrong, that'd be nice.
    Which version of the game is it? Because it installed fine with the previous one.
    2.6.0 i think
    actually i guess it'd be 2.6.6
    I know a few dialogue states have been modified since v2.6... It seems the state the mod is looking for has been altered by the last patch. I will investigate.
    Thanks for reporting. ;)
    Just a question: did you install EET or not?
  • MordekaieMordekaie Member Posts: 269
    edited March 2022
    On my way for my EET modlist.

Would you consider Neera Banters BGEE https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/38246/neera-banters-for-bgee
    with Neera expansion ? Do they fit/complete each other or on the contrary are conceptually differents ?

Does one should be installed before the other one ?
  • wolfdwarfwolfdwarf Member Posts: 19
    Hey, so SHS is dead? Is there any hope for me getting this mod? :/