Skip to content

Post your guy!

So, I'm ALWAYS curious as to how others play their character... I think it could say a lot about someone ;)

So, why not show each other our charnames? Doesn't have to be a guy of course, I know a lot of you out there are playing gals ;)

Here's my picture: (To see forum code for uploading a picture, quote my message and replace my link with yours)

Comments

• OperativeNLOperativeNL Member Posts: 146
    Yes, I love it. I got it from @Eleos' folder in our shared dropbox account :)
  • RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
    edited December 2012
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    edited December 2012
    /Altering my post :p

I haven't started playing the game yet, but i have made the character i'm gonna use and waiting for some "magic" stuff so i will start ;p

Here's Mornmagor, yours truly, Blackguard. I rolled countless times, and finally 95 total appeared with 18/00 Strength. Huzzah! Since i'm gonna be taking Sarevok's place a la "there's not enough badassery for both of us", i thought it poetic to use his stats, since i always liked smart and charismatic warriors. Tome of Charisma and a nice cloak worn by a non-worthy await as well...

Post edited by Mornmagor on
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    oops :p
    edited December 2012
    Let's summon @Aosaw or @Tanthalas to merge the threads? :p

I'll edit the post accordingly afterwards.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    I have done my magic thing.

...that came out wrong.

Carry on!
  • Prince_DamienPrince_Damien Member Posts: 18
    edited December 2012
    I can't remember for how long I rolled for this. Took me days with several hours to get this roll. -hehe- Did play some meanwhile during the breaks. -hehe-

• XereckXereck Member Posts: 30
  • AllbrotherAllbrother Member Posts: 261
    Just created this guy

Highest roll I've ever gotten
    But it turns out it's rather common
    @Prince_Damien

OMG, you are responsible for making me jealous and this means only one thing.

Back to rolling :P
  • Prince_DamienPrince_Damien Member Posts: 18
    @Mornmagor

Aw, sorry. -hehe-
    But good luck mate. I hope it wont be such a hell for you as it was for me. =P
    Make sure you got a good playlist while rolling. -hehe-
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2012

Normally she uses a bow but for whatever reason I have her using a sword at the moment.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    edited December 2012
    @elminster How'd ya get the Elven Chain? I didn't think they had fixed that yet?

Btw looks like an awesome party!
    Quartz said:

@elminster How'd ya get the Elven Chain? I didn't think they had fixed that yet?

Btw looks like an awesome party!

Cheated it in. I'd already been through the encounter with Dorn so there wasn't much I could do lol. I could have continued to use ghost armor but that is a pain.
    edited December 2012
    I'd have thought you'd ask me how as a bard I have 84 health at level 9. I honestly have no clue and I didn't cheat on that either (I'm not wearing any items that would impact it either).
  • NecroblivionNecroblivion Member Posts: 210
    elminster said:

I'd have thought you'd ask me how as a bard I have 84 health at level 9. I honestly have no clue and I didn't cheat on that either (I'm not wearing any items that would impact it either).

My Dorn have 175 hp. I thought it was somehow conected to Neera. But I see she is not in your group, so I am not so sure anymore...

• RohndilRohndil Member Posts: 171
    Bard: 6+2 hp per 9 levels = 72 hp (max). 12 bonus hp for familiar. 84.
    Rohndil said:

Bard: 6+2 hp per 9 levels = 72 hp (max). 12 bonus hp for familiar. 84.

ahh that would explain it. I never use the thing lol.
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    @elminster - interesting character. great profile picture. and playing with an usually underrated class/kit.
    what is your style of play and how did you like to play with a jester?
    edited December 2012
    Southpaw said:

@elminster - interesting character. great profile picture. and playing with an usually underrated class/kit.
    what is your style of play and how did you like to play with a jester?

I mostly just leave her to do all of the aoe debuff/control spells. Glitterdust, slow, etc. When I get to level 10 I'll probably add in either emotion or greater malison. Then I leave her to do ranged attacks with a bow. I don't use her ability much at this point.
  • MeizMeiz Member Posts: 18

Her only bad habit is donating thousands of golds for church, whenever flaming fist turns too much attention towards the party :] Can't believe it always works...
  • CommunardCommunard Member Posts: 556
    How do you save a screenshot? I try with printscreen but all I get is a black square
  • FrozenCellsFrozenCells Member Posts: 385
    edited December 2012
    Stabby stabby.
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    I'm not through the game yet.
    Marikal
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Lame, all you pussy-footed roleplayers... Pah! ;)

My Paladin could kick YOUR paladins ass.

• alannahsmithalannahsmith Member Posts: 143
    Photobucket
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Communard said:

How do you save a screenshot? I try with printscreen but all I get is a black square

The screenshots are automatically saved as bitmaps in user\documents\baldur's gate - enhanced edtion\ ScrnShot
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    How do you post screenshots in this forum?

I am seriously incapable of finding out how to on my own.. :(