Skip to content

The Complete (?) quest entry buglist and many other things (updated v0.4599)

1235»

Comments

• ankhegankheg Member Posts: 546

@ankheg I killed Brage and took the bounty from Oublek

Ok, I usually let him live, I added it to the list.
    griever0483
  • DerDuKeDerDuKe Member Posts: 88

I can only agree. Many of those were not cleared in my journal either.

I think its ok for people who know the game. We are more or less certain that everything has been done for this or that quest.

But what about the people who dont know the game?

@CandleBeside

I am on my second playthrough right now and it bothers me more that I can't really finish the quests on my "checklist". It's like having a list with stuff to do you already did... Sooo annoying... ;-)
  • griever0483griever0483 Member Posts: 129
    Evalt's missing brother (Balduran's Island) remains in the quest section even after is completed
    ankheg
  • ErinneErinne Member Posts: 151
    A bug with the Melicamp quest that hasn't been mentioned yet I think: If you bring Melicamp to Thalantyr and choose the dialogue option that says something like "I see you two are acquainted, I'll leave you to it," there are no more dialogue options to continue the quest from either of them, but the quest will remain open in the journal.

Evalt's missing brother (Balduran's Island) remains in the quest section even after is completed

Thanks, I will check it.
    Erinne said:

A bug with the Melicamp quest that hasn't been mentioned yet I think: If you bring Melicamp to Thalantyr and choose the dialogue option that says something like "I see you two are acquainted, I'll leave you to it," there are no more dialogue options to continue the quest from either of them, but the quest will remain open in the journal.

Yes, this is strange enough, but it was the same in the original version I think. Could be intentional.
  • EndarukaEndaruka Member Posts: 2
    Same problem.

Honestly seems really embarrassing to me.
    This sort of trouble. In an enhanced edtion. Months after it was released.

Beginning to wish I hadn't spent money on this half-arsed work.
  • Savatage79Savatage79 Member Posts: 3
    Prism, Investigating the mines, Mirianne....are all finished but still in my journal. Its not a major major deal but it would be nice to see them in my "done" quests.

Im running the steam version, and from what i have gathered its up to date with patches? Or is it still behind a patch or two?

Thanks in advance.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    @Savatage79 Unfortunately, there's no way to close them yourself.

Steam version is up to date right now (v2012).
  • Savatage79Savatage79 Member Posts: 3
    @Jalily Like right now, i just returned Captain Brage to the temple and "The tale of captain brage" is still in my journal. Just bothersome.
    I am working on a new list for the new patch, but it will take some time test all the things...
  • VortakaVortaka Member Posts: 173
    edited February 2013
    Current behavior: When talking to Kissiq (in an area near where the talking chicken is) AFTER taking the chicken, the journal entry is stuck in "Quests"

Expected behavior: When talking to Kissiq after picking up the chicken either put the entry immediately in "Done" (as you ALREADY have the chicken) or don't write the entry at all...

Single (must also be in multi but I dunno).
    ankheg
    Vortaka said:

Current behavior: When talking to Kissiq (in an area near where the talking chicken is) AFTER taking the chicken, the journal entry is stuck in "Quests"

Expected behavior: When talking to Kissiq after picking up the chicken either put the entry immediately in "Done" (as you ALREADY have the chicken) or don't write the entry at all...

Single (must also be in multi but I dunno).

I believe it was in the list already, but thanks anyway!
  • darius404darius404 Member Posts: 12
    edited April 2013
    ankheg said:

Jared and the Bear: OK

As I mention here, this quest still works improperly for me. With a rep of 20 (and a Charisma of 21 to boot) I still only get 50gp for the quest, not the Boots of the North. This already has it's own thread that I've updated with my situation, but I thought I'd mention it here since the OP seems to think it's working properly.

Update: Charisma seems to have an effect. If Dynaheir talks to him for the reward, 50gp only. If my main talks to him (21 Charisma), I get the boots. Is it supposed to be that way? I thought it only mattered who the lead character is, not which character actually talks to the npc.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    @darius404 Lead character's Charisma is used for shop prices. Speaker's Charisma is used for dialogue reactions.
    New improved buglist will arrive on May 4. (Hopefully)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Bhaaldog said:

ankheg said:

New improved buglist will arrive on May 4. (Hopefully)

Jalily said:

Bugs are each meant to have their own topics so they can be linked to and moved when necessary

*Yawn*
    Yeah, but nobody wants 98745136 new topics... just imagine these separated.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    ankheg
    I am really sorry for the delay, but sadly I have other things to do right now, so I don't think it will be finished till july. But I was able to find some "nice" bugs, this far. :)
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    The upcoming patch will fix most of them, if not all :)
    Parys
    edited November 2013
    Aedan said:

The upcoming patch will fix most of them, if not all :)

I am almost finished the 1.2 version and sadly I have to disagree. Anyway, new list is almost finished too.
  • RanSagyRanSagy Member Posts: 13
    Same, playing an entirely fresh game in v1.2 and most of these still happen.
    ankheg