Skip to content

Worst thing you've done to an NPC

Comments

• DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    Ossory said:

I killed Nessa the Cow.

lol
  • LateralusLateralus Member Posts: 903
    I gave Minsc the +3 cursed 2-handed sword and watched in awe as he chunked Imoen, Jaheira, Khalid, and his beloved Dynaheir before finally biting Boo's head clean off!

I wonder if a Bard could charm him along and have him go nuts at every fight while he hides?
  • MalicronMalicron Member Posts: 629
    Lateralus said:

I gave Minsc the +3 cursed 2-handed sword and watched in awe as he chunked Imoen, Jaheira, Khalid, and his beloved Dynaheir before finally biting Boo's head clean off!

I hope you then remove the curse so he could see what he'd done. Now THAT's evil.
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    Lateralus said:

Oh man. That made me laugh so hard I almost hurt myself.
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    edited June 2013
    I left Rasaad petrified in the Undercellars. Seemed appropriate, especially since he was wearing only the Big Fisted Belt, Moonlight Walkers, and Glimmering Bands.
    Post edited by Mortianna on
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Mortianna said:

I left Rasaad petrified in the Undercellars. Seemed appropriate, especially since he was wearing only the Big Fisted Belt, Moonlight Walkers, and Glimmering Bands.

I admire your patience for keeping him that long. Or did you pick him up just to do that?

• MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356

I admire your patience for keeping him that long. Or did you pick him up just to do that?

Oh, I had been looking forward to doing it. After finally reaching Chapter 5, we went back to Nashkel to pick him up so we could do his quest, then went straight back to the Undercellars to "drop" him off as soon as it was finished. I find him more bearable than Neera, but that's not saying much. I think it ate up at least two or three weeks time with all the traveling back and forth and getting his dialogues to trigger.
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    I dropped Skie in the under cellar, then Keepered in 2k gold. Her fate is best left unconsidered. :p
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    @demented
    demented said:

I really really don't like Minsc. And so I've done all manner of nasty things to him; petrified him, burned him alive, backstabbed him to death, had him go beserk and attack The Order of the Radiant Heart, poisoned him, cursed him, had him equip the girdle of masculinity/femininity and abandoned him in Baldur's Gate where I imagine him working as a prostitute, forced him to kill Dynaheir, forced him to kill Aerie after he chose her as his witch, etc. etc.

so...you have obviously played with Minsc for so long to unravel the whole story and get him to choose Aerie as his new Witch only to have him kill her and then be killed by Paladins (killing TWO viable partymembers in the process, which you've fed experience for several levels and weeks in game's time?)

...what a persistent, yet dumb and ineffective evil...
    Yeah. I hate Edwin's guts, for example, but I content myself with fast-tracking the thief's Stronghold quest by killing him and taking his key. (Though I must admit, letting him get the Nether Scroll and then abandoning him with no equipment in the slums is tempting...)
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    Mortianna said:

You left him stone cold starkers? Hanging out as it were?

• dementeddemented Member Posts: 388
    Southpaw said:

so...you have obviously played with Minsc for so long to unravel the whole story and get him to choose Aerie as his new Witch only to have him kill her and then be killed by Paladins (killing TWO viable partymembers in the process, which you've fed experience for several levels and weeks in game's time?)

...what a persistent, yet dumb and ineffective evil...

Actually it's a very effective evil. My end goal is to cause as much pain as possible to a character I strongly dislike. I will admit that it's dumb, however.

Mortianna said:

Oh, I had been looking forward to doing it. After finally reaching Chapter 5, we went back to Nashkel to pick him up so we could do his quest, then went straight back to the Undercellars to "drop" him off as soon as it was finished. I find him more bearable than Neera, but that's not saying much. I think it ate up at least two or three weeks time with all the traveling back and forth and getting his dialogues to trigger.
    Hm, I still haven't managed to do his quest. This seems like a plan that would work for my "patience" with him. With Neera, I'm not as annoyed anymore, I pick her up, do her quest, then deliver her to the Red Wizards in the forest.
    @Fubby
    I can not hit the like button enough.
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    @Fubby - You could say they got "stoned". :D
  • ArcalianArcalian Member Posts: 359
    One of my evil mage Bhaalspawns liked to petrify people that annoyed her. Korgan made a nice ornament on the stairs above Copper Coronet, for example.

ISTR one of my Bhaalspawns leaving Sarevok in Saradush...not sure if I'm remembering that right.
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    Well... I did pickpocket Lazarus' stock of level 8 and 9 mage scrolls in ToB... Paying for those when you have a high level Mage/Thief is overrated. He survived Saradush only to be robbed of his actually valuable stock.
  • LateralusLateralus Member Posts: 903
    Malicron said:

Lateralus said:

I hope you then remove the curse so he could see what he'd done. Now THAT's evil.
    He mourned her loss immediately, while still in the act of murdering, helpless to control his own body. It was morbid.
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Lateralus said:

Malicron said:

Lateralus said:

He mourned her loss immediately, while still in the act of murdering, helpless to control his own body. It was morbid.
    Now rinse and repeat in BG2 with Minsc and his new bwitch Aerie. :D
  • TaylorTwerkTaylorTwerk Member Posts: 79
    I like to give that little girl on the waterfall her dead cat back revel in her pain and sorrow, bathe in her tears then chunk her.

I like to give that little girl on the waterfall her dead cat back revel in her pain and sorrow, bathe in her tears then chunk her.

How cruel. I throw the girl in the waterfall to reunite them in the afterlife.

How cruel. I throw the girl in the waterfall to reunite them in the afterlife.

So thats why I see the little brat in hell while I chase Irenicus

let Noober live?

Y-y-you m-monster!
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Not Neera! :(
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Well, I subject them to the leadership of me (the not-so-skilled BG player). Aside from that, I don't know.
  • FubbyFubby Member Posts: 189

Well, I subject them to the leadership of me (the not-so-skilled BG player). Aside from that, I don't know.

Relevant video

http://www.cracked.com/video_18323_why-being-in-army-controlled-by-gamer-would-suck.html