Skip to content

Worst thing you've done to an NPC

Comments

• zerckanzerckan Member Posts: 178
    Making Imoen use The Manual of Gainful Exercise was the worst i've done.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    zerckan said:

Making Imoen use The Manual of Gainful Exercise was the worst i've done.

I really liked it when she got that. Then her stats didn't transfer to bg2.

• KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    Well, my meeting Hexxat did not go smoothly...

I find this an acceptable way to convey the message of "Get your vampiric bull**** out of my damn party."

I took away from her the special cloak, went to rest in the middle of the government district to get it to be day, watched her burn as shes screaming for the bag with the coffin, then kick her ashes out of the party, drop everything related that I could, shadowkeeper out of existance everything I couldn't, and go get Jan.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Mine involves Noober. I'm sorry Noober but it was just so tempting I couldn't resist

[Spoiler] I'm referring to an action I took in BG2EE for the record hehe [/spoiler]
  • ArktosaArktosa Member Posts: 73
    Everything that involve a bard npc in bgee...
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Speaking of bards in BG, I resqued Skie from her father's estate so she could be with Eldoth. Considering how Eldoth treats her, I suppose that counts as doing evil to an NPC.
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    So, last time I met Noober in Nashkel, I got him to follow my party to right in front of the Nashkel shop and allowed him to ask all his questions. I then left him there, in the spot in Nashkel where there are most people he can annoy with his endless prattle. ;-)

Now I wonder if it's possible to lure him all the way to Baldur's Gate, or whether I may have to Clua him in...
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    So, this one time at Spellhold...

I let Imoen join the party, then I immediately kicked her out and said I'd meet her at the Copper Coronet. I have no intention of doing so. I tell myself it's to protect her from all of the beholders and archmages that I fight... nevermind that he took her soul too. If I succeed I can get them both back, and if I fail she can gather up a party with Anomen and Nalia and... ::snickers::
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Wayniac said:

I've taken a liking to five person parties. Why? So anytime a new character wants to join my party, I can allow it. I then take them to my stronghold and bring them to a room I have designated for various pieces of art, like stone statues. I then turn that person to stone and leave them out of my party. By the end of the game, I can have a dozen or so statues in my keep and if I ever decide that I want to use one in my party, I can cast "Stone to Flesh" on them and have them join up.

I wonder if I can summon monsters and spiders and permanently turn them to stone inside my statue room as well. I can move them around and stage fight scenes!

Hey if it works for nobles in Baldur's Gate why not do it yourself :D
  • elementelement Member Posts: 833
    I don't know if its a bad thing because she's evil but I sealed hexxat in Demogorgons chamber for all eternity, that was satisfying
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    edited December 2013
    I wish I could give Branwen Statue to Noober as a gift xD

What a den of stinkin' evil this thread is
    Post edited by booinyoureyes on
    edited December 2013

But they couldn't find the body to salt and burn the bones.

Call Dean Winchester!
    dib said:

When I was just a baby, my foster father told me: Son, always be a good boy, don't ever play with bows. But I shot a man in Beregost just to watch him die.

Now your stuck in Spellhold Island, and Tiax keeps ra-mblin' on
  • iam1iam1 Member Posts: 43
    I... honestly haven't done anything evil to NPC's...

reading through this thread makes me warm and fuzzy inside...
  • WayniacWayniac Member Posts: 132
    Wayniac said:

I've taken a liking to five person parties. Why? So anytime a new character wants to join my party, I can allow it. I then take them to my stronghold and bring them to a room I have designated for various pieces of art, like stone statues. I then turn that person to stone and leave them out of my party. By the end of the game, I can have a dozen or so statues in my keep and if I ever decide that I want to use one in my party, I can cast "Stone to Flesh" on them and have them join up.

I wonder if I can summon monsters and spiders and permanently turn them to stone inside my statue room as well. I can move them around and stage fight scenes!

I've read every post in this thread and I still don't believe anyone's really topped 'Got Aerie pregnant and dropped her from the party' in my mind XD

How about if I get Aerie pregnant, then turn her to stone for my personal stone statue room?
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Are the people sentient in statue form? Because if not then your scenario is probably nicer, to be honest.
  • MechaliburMechalibur Member Posts: 265

I've read every post in this thread and I still don't believe anyone's really topped 'Got Aerie pregnant and dropped her from the party' in my mind XD

Why's that so bad? You want to protect the baby don't you?

Unless she was dropped at the bottom of a dungeon or something...
  • RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
    leave pregnant aerie with demogorgon at the bottom of watchers keep then exit and seal it with the scroll :p
  • FerluciFerluci Member Posts: 26
    You guys remember at the start of BG2, you find Khalid's body on the table after "being experimented on"?

Yea that was me.
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    I trapped Riggilo in Durlag's Tower.
    I have in the past passed around Abela the Nymph for the fun.
    I did not, and will never allow Aerie to travel with my 19charisma male sorcerer, depriving her of his company and the opportunity to meet Haer'Dalis so that she can run around mewling and being annoying forever alone.
    Lol'd after I made Anomen fail his test and told him to go away, at which point he lathered further humiliation on himself by letting me chunk him up right outside the Order just so they could see what they successfully missed out on.
    edited December 2013
    ugh.... I just turned Jan Jansen into that asshole IRS nobleman for trying to sell me turnips. I felt so guilty I had to reload.
  • doshidaniadoshidania Member Posts: 46
    OMgoodness. Ya'll are Eeeeeviiillllll.

Of course in BG1 I'd take dynhair and Kahlied over to the basilisks and leave them there to be turned to stone.

No one tells me who i can or can't have in my party.
  • NaveenNaveen Member Posts: 81
    edited December 2013
    I usually kill all the animals I see, domesticated or otherwise, quest-related or not.

I refused to return a teddy bear to the tortured ghost of a murdered child.

When I play CN I decide what to do throwing a dice or a coin. I've been forced to do and say some terrible things, usually after doing the opposite to the same person. Romance dialogue with Aerie seems like a spouse abuse textbook case.