Skip to content

Worst thing you've done to an NPC

Comments

• MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    Cyteen said:

With all the talk of statues, I can't believe nobody's mentioned Jan Jansen's House of Garden Gnomes. I made him petrify his whole extended family...while Lissa is in the house. Then I left him as a statue outside the front door, kind of like a greeter.

LOL. My vote goes to @Cyteen for funniest worst thing done to an NPC.
  • marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    Holy moly. I thought I was doing an okay evil, but after reading this thread I really have a lot to learn. I am taking notes, serious notes on this thread! Evil maestros, I salute you!
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    I wonder if anyone has actually turned Jan in to the IRS and let him rot in jail
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811

I wonder if anyone has actually turned Jan in to the IRS and let him rot in jail

More often than not.
  • ChowChow Member Posts: 1,192
    Cyteen said:

And just as an aside, it weighs 10 lbs...no way does Aerie have the hips for a kid like that!

Bhaalspawn kids are big and healthy. She got to suck it up.
    deltago said:

More often than not.
    @Deltago
    "There goes a truly evil man. Uncle Scratchy looks like a saint compared to him."
    Cyteen said:

Cyteen said:

I just went to a new low. I went into NearInfinity and turned off the 'unsellable' flag on Aerie's Baby.

Just out of curiosity ... yep, just that! ... what did it sell for?
    I had to set it to 1 gold or it wouldn't sell. And just as an aside, it weighs 10 lbs...no way does Aerie have the hips for a kid like that!
    Damn... after going through all that during Shadows of Amn, all Irenicus had to do for some Bhaalspawn was fork over 1 gold.
  • ChowChow Member Posts: 1,192

Damn... after going through all that during Shadows of Amn, all Irenicus had to do for some Bhaalspawn was fork over 1 gold.

I wonder if he could sell the soulless husk back for five silvers?

• Cyteen said:

Cyteen said:

I just went to a new low. I went into NearInfinity and turned off the 'unsellable' flag on Aerie's Baby.

I had to set it to 1 gold or it wouldn't sell. And just as an aside, it weighs 10 lbs...no way does Aerie have the hips for a kid like that!
    But that would only be, like a QuarterBhaal...or QuarterSpawn...or something. The Diet Coke of Spawn...just not Bhaal enough? Forget it, I give up. :)
  • sepottersepotter Member Posts: 367
    edited December 2013
    Cyteen said:

Cyteen said:

Cyteen said:

But that would only be, like a QuarterBhaal...or QuarterSpawn...or something. The Diet Coke of Spawn...just not Bhaal enough? Forget it, I give up. :)
    [spoiler]

Not only that, but he'd have a heck of a time getting the soul from a baby, kill all the shadow thieves he wants, I just don't think the baby would know any better to be affected by it.

• MikeMike Member Posts: 65
    I don't know why, but I have always found it funny to pick up Khalid & Jaheira at the Friendly Arm Inn and give Jaheira the "Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity" and boot them from the party.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    @Schneidend - The best moments in these games are when things just go horribly, horribly wrong, and I'm forced to deal with the natural consequences.
  • Chow said:

deltago said:

Sure they can. All someone has to do is kidnap him and sell him to disney.

Why would they do that if I already worked for them?

I'm sure you'll all love the new trilogy.
    DO NOT WANT
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.