Skip to content

Ask Us Anything! (Volume 3)

Comments

• AndrewFoleyAndrewFoley Member Posts: 744
    edited September 2013
    shawne said:

The guy from Cowboys and Aliens?! Oy. Well, maybe he'll surprise me.

I prefer to think of myself as the guy from DONE TO DEATH (art by SAGA's Fiona Staples) and PARTING WAYS (with Scott Mooney and Nick Craine).

I also prefer not to think of Cowboys & Aliens at all, which is something I'm pretty sure can be said of nearly everyone involved in it.
  • AndrewFoleyAndrewFoley Member Posts: 744
    wojtek said:

no , Andrew Foley is on that from what i know

Technically, I wrote the bulk of the dialogue. Dave and Phil wrote the story outline.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    What's wrong with Cowboys and Aliens?
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239

I prefer to think of myself as the guy from DONE TO DEATH (art by SAGA's Fiona Staples) and PARTING WAYS (with Scott Mooney and Nick Craine).

I also prefer not to think of Cowboys & Aliens at all, which is something I'm pretty sure can be said of nearly everyone involved in it.

Fair enough, nobody bats a thousand. :)
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    shawne said:

Fair enough, nobody bats a thousand. :)
    There's probably been people who have batted a thousand if they've only played one game.
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    @AndrewFoley do you know you have the best avatar ever? I laughed out loud at my desk just now.
  • wojtekwojtek Member Posts: 311
    i think in general he shows that he has great sense of humor, check his twitter :)
  • VintrastormVintrastorm Member Posts: 216
    FMV?
  • WanderonWanderon Member Posts: 1,418
    Fantasy Meme Violation
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @AndrewFoley I actually really liked Cowboys and Aliens.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,317

FMV?

Full motion video. Basically its a discussion about the new videos Overhaul created.
  • lamaroslamaros Member Posts: 139

@AndrewFoley I actually really liked Cowboys and Aliens.

Yeah, I know a few who liked it a fair bit.

• kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    just a question, is possible to remove the thief class restriction to side with Bodhi in BG2:EE? Cos that never made much sense and probally was there only to avoid the player to screw with his stronghold quest. Maybe an alternative for the stronghold, or even no stronghold at all for thieves that choose to ally with bodhi, that would be better i think.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,744
    Dear @Dee!

Thanks to @LiamEsler: we know Dorn, Rasaad and Neera will have the same ability scores they have in BG:EE.

http://www.reddit.com/r/baldursgate/comments/1mv2oh/anyone_have_questions_about_bgiiee/

But what about proficiencies: will characters from BG1:EE be able to repick their proficiencies in BG2:EE, like BG1 exports were able to do in BG2?

We don't want to have Dorn in BG2:EE with * in daggers another * in darts, do we? Or maybe somebody has chosen exactly these proficiencies for him in BG:EE.

It's better to give the players the chance to repick proficiencies, I think.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    I suspect Dorn will end up with ++ in Crossbows, since that is what he gets by default in EE if you leave him to level up. The others I have no idea about.
  • jameskerjamesker Member Posts: 99
    Sam Hulick wrote the Bg1enhanced music, ( which I thought was very good ) has he written the music for Bg2 Enhanced?
  • Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
    any chance of implementing in BG:EE/BG2:EE the spontaneous cure/harm/summon animal spells like in IWD2? i thought it was a really useful feature (even if it is a 3e thing) instead of having to fill up half my spell slots with those spells.
  • agentmulderagentmulder Member Posts: 114
    The improved graphics of BG2EE will be on BG1EE at some point? Or just the second version will get this?
  • JoeyJoey Member Posts: 201
    How many quickspell slots will I have?
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Are there any new bars, taverns or inns in BG2:EE? And are they clean like an elven arse?
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    CoryNewb said:

@AndrewFoley well after bg2ee, I will remember you best for working on this project :)

Cheer!

I second this. Shame about the book though, especially having it taken out of your hands and changed like that.
  • dvdbangsruddvdbangsrud Member Posts: 24
    Is Baeloth to be found in BG2:EE?
  • rdarkenrdarken Member Posts: 660
    He is "busy" so will not be in BG2:EE
  • WanderonWanderon Member Posts: 1,418
    rdarken said:

At least not as a joinable NPC

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,317
    edited September 2013
    Wanderon said:

rdarken said:

At least not as a joinable NPC

He will be busy?

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/360133#Comment_360133

Post edited by elminster on
  • rdarkenrdarken Member Posts: 660
    I keep wondering if he'll have something else to do with BG2:EE. Even though Black Pits 2 has been announced, they're still saying "Baeloth is busy during BG2EE" not "Baeloth is busy with Black Pits 2." So I wonder if someone else took over the Black Pits and Baeloth has another role.
  • PugPugPugPug Member Posts: 560
    Is Joluv, the preorder vendor, going to be added to the Copper Coronet in BG2:EE?

I assume Deidre, originally the Collector's Edition vendor, will be in the Adventurer's Mart since an official patch put here there for all players.
This discussion has been closed.