Skip to content

Rasaad yn Bashir

1235»

Comments

• QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853

Also no one mentioned that Minsc gets *two* special abilities - berserker rage *and* Boo!

You mean the special ability of having 1 less Quick Item slot? I love that special ability, it's the best!!
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Boo trumps every other quickslot item. ::nods.::
    edited November 2012
    LadyRhian said:

Boo trumps every other quickslot item. ::nods.::

*GASP!*
    You mentioned BOO and/or MINSC?!

*SHOWERS YOU WITH LIKES AND INSIGHTFULS!!*
    LOL!
    LadyRhian said:

LOL!

Thank you for taking that light-heartedly, despite its almost insulting amounts of sarcasm. :) Had to get that off my chest.
    @Quartz It's okay. Some people have a hard-on (so to speak) for Minsc and Boo. Others hate their guts. I admire him for his qualities, but I can also see how other people would find him tiresome.
  • wwannowwanno Member Posts: 11
    I have a question.
    the monk is not a stong fighter at all, i would like to leave him behind, use anther NPC to grow stronger with the party, and then pick him again in the party (so I'm strong enough to protect him and solve his quest). My question is: Where does Rasaad go when you kick from the party? Does he return to Nashkel?
  • LoonLoon Member Posts: 18
    Hello guys, I've just killed some bad monks in Baldur's Gate and I should get a new location at the Cloudy Peaks. Game claims my map was updated. But it wasn't. Is that any location I've already visited or is that just one another bug?
  • RiolathelRiolathel Member Posts: 330
    @wwanno yes he returns to nashkel.

Personally i cant find a reason to bring rasaad into my party.. he is a squishy as a mage but he has no spells. Also monks aren't good until higher level and he'll never reach that in BG1. His attributes don't make up for his weak thac0 and the fact he can't wear armor
  • Grimo88Grimo88 Member Posts: 191
    He is not only dull, but useless. Even being patient with him and nursing him through THE WHOLE GAME, putting him in a corner during the Sarevok battle and 5-manning it, at level 7 he is stone cold USELESS. And his quest is boring and full of bad textures. /endrant.
  • Grimo88Grimo88 Member Posts: 191
    wwanno said:

I have a question.
    the monk is not a stong fighter at all, i would like to leave him behind, use anther NPC to grow stronger with the party, and then pick him again in the party (so I'm strong enough to protect him and solve his quest). My question is: Where does Rasaad go when you kick from the party? Does he return to Nashkel?

I've made a thread about this but he doesn't seem to grow when you leave him. None of the new NPCs do.

• EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    Grimo88 said:

He is not only dull, but useless. Even being patient with him and nursing him through THE WHOLE GAME, putting him in a corner during the Sarevok battle and 5-manning it, at level 7 he is stone cold USELESS. And his quest is boring and full of bad textures. /endrant.

Give him the Big-fisted belt and the Glimmering Bands. I have Rasaad at level 7 also and his fists hit with a THAC0 of 9. I'm pretty happy with him at this point, not so much in the past