Skip to content

Unrealistic Fantasy Art

1232425262729»

Comments

• DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    Xorina wrote: »
    I regard "anime style" as a crutch for artists are unwilling (or unable) to develop a style of their own.
    Yes it's lazy and such a cliche, it's all over Twitter and image boards by these so-called artists, and they think they're so original.
    You can literally same the same thing about any style; realistic/representational, stylized (cartoons/comics). They are all not so original and cliche, they are all that because they are all trying to fit into a genre. And this is coming from.someone who's not a fan of anime art.
    ThacoBell
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,837
    edited June 2023
    SionIV wrote: »
    I think the barbarians from Icewind dale want a talk with you.

You need to show your nipples when it's freezing cold, and if your arms aren't bare you're not doing it right. Oooh to feel the snow and ice pierce the skin on your stomach, it's almost like having a dwarf female scrub your back.

NAKED IN MINUS 30 WE UNITE!

Sorry about the thread necromancy, but when I was reading this, my thoughts were that the writers can never have visited Newcastle where girls leave the clubs in the middle of the night wearing the scantiest of clothing, plus of course a beer jacket.

I was walking with the family along the Tyne, all of us in boots anoraks, thick sweaters and the like since there was a few inches of snow. We passed several parties of girls wearing crop tops and mini-skirts.

I don't know the motivation. Perhaps they were on the pull, or maybe showing how hard they were, but girls do actually wear the most ridiculous clothing, so perhaps these artists shouldn't be ridiculed TOO much.

Men and women wear even less for the Boxing Day Dip. If you go to such events, you don't know where to look! Here is one suitable for all ages.

mk47kjmvm0qz.jpg

Plus one taken by street angels who go out suitably equipped to help those suffering from hypothermia.

2qkskoo8xk87.jpg

I was a street angel for some time and couldn't believe what girls didn't wear at night, some only wearing a bra and g-string!

Of course the arguments are very relevant for fighters, but not so for magic users. Wiccan rituals often include complete nakedness. Posting a link would be inappropriate!!