Skip to content

Baldurs Gate Meme Thread II: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975

This one's actually for the first game, but I don't see any thread for that one. More specifically, it's for the first Black Pits entry.

I would do the salamander fight over and over again I found that one to be pitifully easy, or you could just "save time" by warping in 1 000 000 gold with the gold ol' console :P

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    ^

I wonder, if that is written about the person or the gadget she holds ;)
    bengoshi said:

^

I wonder, if that is written about the person or the gadget she holds ;)

both

• HalfOrcBeastmasterHalfOrcBeastmaster Member Posts: 301
    It would be the perfect time for a joke about his "villain's exposition" line - if I hadn't already posted it six months and twenty three days ago today. Sigh.
    @booinyoureyes hahahahhahahahhahahahha, that first one is priceless hahahaha :)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    edited January 2016
    They don't give any dates. It should have read "the most anticipated game of the year when it'll be ready©".

But the next BG-esque game will definitely be a game of the year for me. The year when it'll be ready©.
  • HalfOrcBeastmasterHalfOrcBeastmaster Member Posts: 301
    bengoshi said:

They don't give any dates. It should have read "the most anticipated game of the year when it'll be ready©".

But the next BG-esque game will definitely be a game of the year for me. The year when it'll be ready©.

Soon™.
  • YelocessejYelocessej Member Posts: 182