Skip to content

Baldurs Gate Meme Thread II: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    For @Delvarian (and anyone else who might have trouble with the reference...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMkRXcqozD4

You need only watch the first couple minutes. :)
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Yu Yu Hakusho=best Anime ever! I wanna make Kuwabara my next Charname
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Delvarian said:

Kaltzor said:

When the trolls invade... The D'Arnise Keep... Who ya gonna call?

LINA INVERSE!

I have a feeling that she might just blow up the entire keep... Would take care of the trolls though.
    I am too old to get these references! You kids and you anime! When I was young we watched fat Albert! And we liked it! Grumble grumble...
    My after-school line-up consisted of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Family Feud, and In the Heat of the Night. :(
  • WanderonWanderon Member Posts: 1,418

Delvarian said:

Kaltzor said:

LINA INVERSE!

I have a feeling that she might just blow up the entire keep... Would take care of the trolls though.
    I am too old to get these references! You kids and you anime! When I was young we watched fat Albert! And we liked it! Grumble grumble...
    My after-school line-up consisted of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Family Feud, and In the Heat of the Night. :(
    My Saturday mornings included Hopalong Cassidy, Roy Rogers (& Dale Evans), Sky KIng, & Popeye!
    My after school line-up was almost always "outside" - anyone recall these books?

Where did you go? Out! What did you do? Nothing!
    &
    How to do nothing with nobody all alone by yourself.

:-)

• DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232

Delvarian said:

Kaltzor said:

LINA INVERSE!

=p
    XD
    This I understand lol

• SassyGoldElfSassyGoldElf Member Posts: 73
    edited January 2014
    Thank you computer. Double posts look so awesome, really.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Nonnahswriter He has joy in his name... that is a hint George R. R. Martin hated him from the beginning :)
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

mlnevese said:

if George R. R. Martin is your DM you'll be OK as long as nobody likes your character :)

Tell that to Theon Greyjoy...
    Hehe! Now, Danyerys is going to PAY! Also, the strangest thing: my favorite character didn't die in the entire saga (Hehe, mad gnome!).....
  • TwaniTwani Member Posts: 640
    @ Night_Watch
    A+++, would read again.

And cry. Don't forget the crying.