Skip to content

Baldurs Gate Meme Thread II: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

1181182184186187196

Comments

  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,283
    @megamike15
    Because that would break the story. You aren't supposed to be able to save Saradush.
  • HalfOrcBeastmasterHalfOrcBeastmaster Member Posts: 297
    megamike15 wrote: »
    why has no one made a mod where you can save saradush?

    I think because it's a central part of the plot in ToB. Alternatively, maybe no-one with modding abilities has cared enough about Saradush to make it.
    ZaramMaldovarmegamike15leeuxThacoBell
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @ZaramMaldovar , If we can believe the Zen Buddhists, Nirvana is exactly what might happen upon finding the needle in the haystack. Then, we would put it back in there, mix up all the hay, and start again.
    PsicoVicleeuxArvia
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    cdb7my6jk1vg.png
    8njwacaz0erm.png

    Wasn't Nirvana the Lawful Neutral plane?
    ZaramMaldovarZaxares
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,283
    @OlvynChuru
    That is a great ability though I honestly don't know if I have enough knowledge of 3E just yet to micromanage the entire party of IWD2. I shall start with Neverwinter Nights.
  • HalfOrcBeastmasterHalfOrcBeastmaster Member Posts: 297
    @OlvynChuru
    That is a great ability though I honestly don't know if I have enough knowledge of 3E just yet to micromanage the entire party of IWD2. I shall start with Neverwinter Nights.

    I wouldn't if I were you. I've tried IWD2 on GoG and it was a pain to do. Shame its game code has been lost because it needs the Enhanced Edition treatment yesterday.
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,283
    @HalfOrcBeastmaster
    I actually own the game in it's original CD format so that isn't an issue. But I need some non 2E training to micromanage all these abilities, feats and stat changes.

    I'm currently playing my first tabletop campaign with a guy running Pathfinder so hopefully that'll help me get a grasp on things.
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    @OlvynChuru
    That is a great ability though I honestly don't know if I have enough knowledge of 3E just yet to micromanage the entire party of IWD2. I shall start with Neverwinter Nights.

    I wouldn't if I were you. I've tried IWD2 on GoG and it was a pain to do. Shame its game code has been lost because it needs the Enhanced Edition treatment yesterday.

    That's a real shame. I used to love 3e before 5e.
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    OlvynChuru wrote: »
    DM Tip: When in doubt, make your dragons bigger.

    e7sh4wefogc5.png

    I don't remember White Dragons to be that large and insightful in D&D lore. Maybe she was a mutant.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Oh man, why aren't the dragons n BG2 that big?
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,283
    That is MASSIVE is that what the dragon from Heart of Winter really looks like?

    I can't wait to get to that.
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,278
    en0qdtgkqfky.jpg

    !! I'm gonna steal this for my personal collection if you don't mind. XD Also, it seems my personal DM style vacillates somewhere between Lawful Good and Lawful Neutral (unfortunately, my party is the type who will NEVER run away from a fight, even if it's a Balor and they're only level 5 and I OBVIOUSLY wasn't intending for you guys to FIGHT the demon, come on!)
    OlvynChuru wrote: »
    When your 3 Wisdom character casts Wish:

    40gc2cng9p2c.png

    That's hilarious! XD You did, of course, choose to cast Wish three more times, yes?
    lolienBalrog99PsicoVicMontresor_SP
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,283
    Zaxares wrote: »
    en0qdtgkqfky.jpg

    !! I'm gonna steal this for my personal collection if you don't mind. XD Also, it seems my personal DM style vacillates somewhere between Lawful Good and Lawful Neutral (unfortunately, my party is the type who will NEVER run away from a fight, even if it's a Balor and they're only level 5 and I OBVIOUSLY wasn't intending for you guys to FIGHT the demon, come on!)
    OlvynChuru wrote: »
    When your 3 Wisdom character casts Wish:

    40gc2cng9p2c.png

    That's hilarious! XD You did, of course, choose to cast Wish three more times, yes?

    Wait, obviously Item #1 is self explanatory Item #2 kills the party what does Item #3 do?
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 2,448
    The blurb there actually applies for anything up to 9 Wis. The wish options ... well, that's edited. A low-wisdom character casting a Wish will actually average about one unambiguously good option.
  • PsicoVicPsicoVic Member Posts: 866
    edited August 2019
    Zaxares wrote: »
    en0qdtgkqfky.jpg

    !! I'm gonna steal this for my personal collection if you don't mind. XD Also, it seems my personal DM style vacillates somewhere between Lawful Good and Lawful Neutral (unfortunately, my party is the type who will NEVER run away from a fight, even if it's a Balor and they're only level 5 and I OBVIOUSLY wasn't intending for you guys to FIGHT the demon, come on!)
    OlvynChuru wrote: »
    When your 3 Wisdom character casts Wish:

    40gc2cng9p2c.png

    That's hilarious! XD You did, of course, choose to cast Wish three more times, yes?

    37tz14.jpg
    If the Djinni gives you the same options again if you choose the option to cast wish three more times I think you will not survive to ask for them. Or you will be in a interminable loop.





    mlneveselolien
  • BalladBallad Member Posts: 205
    37uq30.jpg
    semiticgoddesslolienTimbo0o0o0
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,396
    edited August 2019
    That riddle makes no sense at all because you can only survive if you do nothing and wait for your sibling to sacrifice himself or herself but since none of the siblings really know each other at that point.... they probably all wait and die.

    And then the genie calls you a coward if you say you would not press it? For what? Blind valor is crazy.
Sign In or Register to comment.