Skip to content

Weirdness

13»

Comments

• SarevokokSarevokok Member Posts: 171
    Awong124 said:

I actually find Minsc pretty annoying. I kill him too, but he miraculously reappears in BG2, then I leave him to rot in his cell.

ah ha, a fellow man who shares my feelings towards Minsc!

• Humanoid_TaifunHumanoid_Taifun Member Posts: 1,063
    edited August 2012
    @Kharas
    Khalid doesn't stutter in the afterlife?
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    khalid only stutters around jeheria, and he does that to make sure he doesn't say something to get his a*s knocked out for.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Kharas said:

Well.. I got a much better reason why you cant ress Khalid...

I mean.. when you raise a person, that person get a choice to return or not..

"So should I stay here in the afterlife, kick back and enjoy the rewards that the Neutral good afterlife brings.. or should I return and have Jaheira bitchslap, whine and bully me for the rest of my natural life... ye.. tough choice that it..."

Also, in the afterlife Khalid doesn't find himself stripped of his armour and weapons and being sent for a solitary stroll through a village full of angry Xvarts.

• DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566

Also, in the afterlife Khalid doesn't find himself stripped of his armour and weapons and being sent for a solitary stroll through a village full of angry Xvarts.

In my Afterlife he does. It IS Heaven after all...

• j0lssonij0lssoni Member Posts: 53
    LadyRhian said:

Isn't it strange that by the end of Baldur's Gate 2, you get access to the spell, "Wish", which is one of the most powerful spells in the game (in both Pen and Paper and this game), but you can never Wish for Aerie to get her wings back?

I mean, if you are a good aligned character, shouldn't that be something that should occur to you?

Mind = blown
    Drugar said:

So we still get to play Baldur's Gate when we are in Heaven? Good to know.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214

Drugar said:

And there the graphic assets were not lost and there were no contracts stopping the developers from changing original content so it comes with all banters you can dream of.
    mlnevese said:

Drugar said:

And there the graphic assets were not lost and there were no contracts stopping the developers from changing original content so it comes with all banters you can dream of.
    And Imoen will still be a thief with a cheerful disposition.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    And you can romance whoever you damn well please..
  • Space_hamsterSpace_hamster Member Posts: 950
    Bjjorick said:

khalid only stutters around jeheria, and he does that to make sure he doesn't say something to get his a*s knocked out for.

Khalid will stop stuttering for a few minutes if Jaheira kisses him....unfortunately that never happens.

• DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566

Bjjorick said:

Khalid will stop stuttering for a few minutes if Jaheira kisses him....unfortunately that never happens.
    He needs a little love.

...Khalid Romance Mod?
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    LadyRhian said:

Unfortunately this is not true. God hates the gays, it is an unfortunate and well known fact.

... I am kidding guys, there is no God.

(Except Cyric....)

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited August 2012
    Helm wishes to have a word with you... :)
    @ichigoRXC i know you're wrong on that comment. just be careful with that line of thought :)

no man is an island unto himself. no man turned woman either.
    IchigoRXC said:

LadyRhian said:

Unfortunately this is not true. God hates the gays, it is an unfortunate and well known fact.

... I am kidding guys, there is no God.

(Except Cyric....)

Ugh. I just got slammed on a real life message board for not hating gay people. This runs a little too close to the surface today.
    @ladyrhian real life? i've heard of that but don't know exactly what it is, any chance you can explain?

*turns his attention back the dragon over yonder*
    @Bjjorick Huffington Post
    @ladyrhian awwww, don't let it get to you, some people need something to hate to make themselves feel better, some people just take things too far. I can't support bi/gay/lesbi, and i think it's a sin much like lying, stealing, murder, etc, but the people who commit the sin is still human, created by the hand of God. God says to hate a person is to murder them so when people say stuff like that, especially concerning the bible ask them what the bible says about hate.

Only passage i know of is 'love the sinner, hate the sin' *shrughs*
  • SmaugSmaug Member Posts: 216
    edited August 2012
    Tough titties Aerie, maybe I'd be more sympathetic if you didn't complain so god damn much.

@LadyRhian About your suggestion for Wish to cost 3yrs of character age/wish, does age really have any meaning in BG? Not being mean at all, but this seems like kind of a meaningless consequence. I don't know the official DnD description of the spell, but I think a more significant consequence would be maybe sacrificing a powerful magic item or attributes, or something similar.
    @smaug well, they are a bit firm, thanks for noticing.
    @Bjjorick I'd really rather not get into that here, as it is almost entirely off-topic.
  • SmaugSmaug Member Posts: 216
    @Bjjorick I missed the conversation above about same sex romances, my comments were in response to the OP, not about that.

@Aerie Stop self-mutilating and go see a therapist.