Skip to content

Did you know?

Comments

• JoenSoJoenSo Member Posts: 910
    That sounds horribly unfair. "I don't like the look of that shifty lowlife over there and I bet you two are friends! No discount for you, buddy!"
    RaduzielProontContemplative_HamsterWise_Grimwald
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited February 2018
    toolarg said:

If you put the Girdle of Masculinity/Feminity on Shar-Teel she'll have some words to share with you. Im pretty sure its part of the BG1NPC mod and not vanilla but who isnt using it at this point? :wink:

Yea it's from a mod.
  • SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    the attack on the forgotten temple makes no sense as it implies acolytes and verbeegs couldnt handle the trolls from dragon's eye, but the thing is acolytes all have flaming sword memorized
    semiticgoddessProontBalrog99WarChiefZeke
  • Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428

the attack on the forgotten temple makes no sense as it implies acolytes and verbeegs couldnt handle the trolls from dragon's eye, but the thing is acolytes all have flaming sword memorized

I guess they tried to cast, but with all the poison getting lobbed around, they kept getting interrupted.
    Proont
  • Contemplative_HamsterContemplative_Hamster Member Posts: 844
    edited February 2018
    @Thels
    WAIT, WHAT??

I don't know if I'm impressed that you found out, or disappointed that Beamdog couldn't find two empty houses in Baldur's Gate or Beregost to stash those encounters in.

Edit: On further consideration I am both impressed with you and disappointed in Beamdog.

Edit 2: Maybe a mod component could move those two encounters next door? Perhaps @CamDawg /CDTweaks ?
    Post edited by Contemplative_Hamster on
    Proont
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Yeah, TotSC is responsible for the first one.
  • toolargtoolarg Member Posts: 179
    Theres a guy in the second floor of an inn in Baldurs Gate NW thats called "Borinole Mann". Guess what kind of stories he tells.
    semiticgoddessThacoBellMontresor_SPZaghoul
    one of the female soundsets in iwdee is the voice actress who did sherincal/madae in IWD2

now i cri everytime
    Proont
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited February 2018
    toolarg said:

Theres a guy in the second floor of an inn in Baldurs Gate NW thats called "Borinole Mann". Guess what kind of stories he tells.

Borinole stories, :grin: Worse than Noober and Neeber.
    ProontThacoBell
    edited March 2018
    Elhan wields evil scimitars that slay bards at save vs spell -4 for some reason
    ProontJuliusBorisovChronicler
    edited March 2018
    The suicidal nobleman near the river in the area where Gorion and you are ambushed now gives you a hint about the nearby ring of protection.
  • PaulGreystokePaulGreystoke Member Posts: 63

The suicidal nobleman near the river in the area where Gorion and you are ambushed now gives you a hint about the nearby ring of protection.

That is an NPC Project addition.
    Montresor_SP
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Plus, fighter/clerics can combine Harm with Critical Strike, and a mage's Pierce Shield can drop even Demogorgon's magic resistance to zero.
    Montresor_SPProontWise_Grimwaldlolien
  • toolargtoolarg Member Posts: 179
    ..this piece of dialogue?

• Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    toolarg said:

..this piece of dialogue?

Uh, why wouldn't we? Playing for the first time, at least, that dialog tree requires a fair amount of stumbling around before you can actually resolve it.
    Wise_Grimwaldlolien
    SirBatince said: Abi_Dalzim said: toolarg said:..this piece of dialogue?

BUT if you cause the death of fake gorion/tethyr without triggering the encounter (invisible, going from behind) they will all revert to the old 3 greaters

So the norm is to use fireballs before dialogue starts in order to gain the extra XP?
    Montresor_SPlolien