Skip to content

Petition for a new forum badge (PROTECTION FROM BROCCOLI)

Comments

• abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    @Shandyr aka GLADoS
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    abacus said:

Shandyr aka GLADoS

Mm, I see him much more as a 2001 Space Odyssey's AI.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    @Shandyr: This cake clearly contains enough cherries to count. The spell will offer full immunity to attacks.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    mlnevese said:

I have to ask myself... can we afford to ignore the tomatoes? They're all mean killers, I say.

@mlnevese You are the worst Italian ever!
    Tomatoes are awesome, especially with my grandpa's homemade olive oil, feta cheese and freshly baked bread. Extra awesome when consumed on a beach in Central Greece.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @booinyoureyes I must be as i'm not even Italian :)
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    ...oh
    Crevs Daak- Confused

Yeah, you're right... my last girlfriend reminds me of Hexxat...

That might be why you think all the girls are vampires... Don't worry, I'll explain everything as soon as there is time, before eating girls the ideal salad is around 2Kg of cyanide.... I'm joking :P
    That reminds me that yesterday I finished reading Dracula, nice book, and Dracula had 3 vampire ladies in his castle, until van Helsing (aka Keldorn, the old wise LG man saving the day!) destroyed them.

About garlic: I dislike it a lot, once a while I ate an entire teeth (branch, little bullshit, however you call it in english!!) thinking it was cheese... I think I'm a vampire, it tasted horrible :| and, well, I'M VAMPIRE!!! I WANTS TO DRINK BLOOD!! And I should watch out for cholesterol, man, blood nowadays >.< it isn't like it was three hundred years ago, aaahh, in those times there were so much vampires than someone thought that Nosferatu reproduced by mitosis...
    Well, I don't like tomatoes, I mean, I DISLIKE THEM! They don't taste good for me, but strangely I like dissected tomato in a bread with oliva oil and oregano a lot, that's tasty!

Strange fact: mercurium tastes like blood, and blood tastes like CHIKENNN!!! So mercurium tastes like CHIKENNNN!!!

van Keldorn- Casts Dispel Magic: Crevs Daak
    Crevs Daak- Dispel Effects.
    Moral of the day: Always convince a wise old LW 18 CHA man to go with you!
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    No: I mean that my ex is phisically identical to Hexxat, but since I knew her before the NPC, I've realized just now that her incompatibility with me was due the fact that she is so similar to Hexxat that the garlic I ate made her mad... :/
    edited February 2014
    Metalloman- Casts Dispel Magic: Crevs Daak
    Crevs Daak- Dispel Effects
    Metalloman- Casts Chaotic Commands: Crevs Daak
    Crevs Daak- Protection from Confusion

No: I mean that my ex is phisically identical to Hexxat, but since I knew her before the NPC, I've realized just now that her incompatibility with me was due the fact that she is so similar to Hexxat that the garlic I ate made her mad... :/

Ah, now I get it :D
    Well, that reminds me of Dracula even more but as a dual-classed Cleric you have high Wisdom so dating a vampire is technically impossible, unless! Oh! You've been Dominated! I will get mad too if my pair eats garlic (and gets near me/tries to kiss me), I mean, I despise it's smell, despite of being 101% living, and I also dislike tomato, so the thing is that I'm weird, not a vampire (well, maybe, I'm almost pale, I dislike garlic, I dislike the sunlight, I like blood's taste (it isn't like copper, it is different, it tastes only like blood tastes...>:D), I see very well in the night...), and I suspect that the girls you were dating with was a *shot sound* oh, I'm bleeding... *shot sound* ouch, I was already dying!... Her real.... Identity... Will be lost.... Like tears in the rain. Time to... Die.
    Hooded Figure did 21 damage to Crevs Daak
    Crevs Daak- Bleeding
    Crevs Daak- Damage taken (3)
    Hooded Figure did 17 damage to Crevs Daak
    Crevs Daak- Bleeding
    Crevs Daak- Death
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    CrevsDaak said:

About garlic: I dislike it a lot, once a while I ate an entire teeth (branch, little bullshit, however you call it in english!!)

You got it right! The archaic term is "cloves" but "little bullshits" is what we call them nowadays
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited February 2014
    Fredjo said:

CrevsDaak said:

About garlic: I dislike it a lot, once a while I ate an entire teeth (branch, little bullshit, however you call it in english!!)

You got it right! The archaic term is "cloves" but "little bullshits" is what we call them nowadays
    Yes, the technical term is cloves in English but in American, "little bullshits" is whatever you want it to be, and whatever you want is "little bullshits."
    It a much easier language when you realize this ill-conceived grammatical rule.
    [spoiler]On that note, I think "fuck" must have some kind of world record for being a noun, adjective, adverb, verb, article, pronoun, proper noun, and proadjenounitive. [/Spoiler]
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @KidCarnival Can it be made permanent?
    Someone should make these kind of trinkets as a mod, under KidCarnival's direction.
    I want them!
    edited February 2014

Someone should make these kind of trinkets as a mod, under KidCarnival's direction.
    I want them!

Some silly items would definitely be cool for rp purposes. I already suggested to Pecca to turn my useless/practise icons into level 2 divine spells. That category is so lacking in everything, for clerics and druids, it would be ideal for spells that don't do anything but play an animation (like some wild surges only throw glitter or something) and add to roleplay fun.
    Post edited by KidCarnival on
    Come on, guys, do something for this, there's a clear need of these spells! u,u

Come on, guys, do something for this, there's a clear need of these spells! u,u

Let's see what I can do... @Pecca, @Eudaemonium *̣̻̤̭̳͠ͅw̶̬hi̭̰̮̘̥̩͞s̗̰͎̭̖̳͝t͖l͓̼͍̪̤͘ḛ͚̤*̛̙͓
  • abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2014
    Edit: Wrong thread...
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    Why not, I like it.
    "You can't start a conversation with Noober. Noober appears to not listen to you."

Oh the potential!

@Pecca: Semi-seriously, would you make a few silly spells/scrolls that don't do anything but play an animation and give a funny string ("Charname: Protected from Fruitcake") for a mini roleplay mod? The scrolls could be like the green ones (Stone to Flesh) that anyone can use, and scattered into the lists of random drops.
    Hey, why not?
    But then someone should create a mod adding throwing scimitars... wtf, that would be cool! No one remembers Age of Empires II? Mameluke anyone?

Hey, why not?
    But then someone should create a mod adding throwing scimitars... wtf, that would be cool! No one remembers Age of Empires II? Mameluke anyone?

I play Age of Empires Three...... Not Two.... Sorry :)

I can make them items if someone wants them, the Amulet of Protection From Dad Jokes seems very useless for a Bhaalspawn but it will come handy for Anomnomnomnomnomnomen.
    The spells can be made too, but as Pecca said it might require some IDS editing to be given to Druids/clerics for level 2 ("The Empty Level" :P).
    And a protection from Bullshitters should protect you from: Jopi, Noober, Neeber, Lady Hannah, Salvanas, Habaib Khalid and his Mighty Throwing Scimitars..... Maybe even Protection from Liars so Amelyssan shuts up, Protection from Assholes will make Cernd shut up and thus make the Druid's Grove quest impossible to finish... I think that Protection from Bullshitters is the best one ever, I'll use the almost unused IDS that no one knows about >:D
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I want a mummification spell!

You cast the spell and they get instantly polymorphed into a mummy...

Then they could fight for you!

You could cast it on a squirrel and they would like go *POW* I'm a mummified squirrel and I cause FEAR ! Eat my nuts? I say eat my undead furry bandaged fist of righteous wrath! *KERPOW*

*Anduin starts rocking back and forth dreaming of a world where you can mummify squirrels with a single spell*