Skip to content

What are your favorite quotes, dialogs, and NPCs from the new content? (spoilers)

2»

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    For those of you unfamiliar with Trogdor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90X5NJleYJQ
  • JenzafarJenzafar Member Posts: 303
    edited April 2015
    "Are you with the bride or the groom?"

"Actually, I'm with this bloodthirsty blackguard!"

Next time I go to a wedding, I'm totally saying that.*

Oh wow. I just found this while browsing through NearInfinity:

Dorn: "Do you worry it is a mistake to bring others on your mission? Someone could betray you."

Charname: "Do I have to start worrying about you, Dorn?"

Dorn: "You can rely on me as long as your leadership remains strong and sure."

Charname: "Who would betray me? I'm adorable."

Dorn: "Since you ask..."

Tiax: "Tiax rules all!"

Dorn: "Need I say more?"

And after that comes one the best phrases from all the EE content for both games:

"I'm not in danger, Dorn, i am the danger"
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    "We must protect the tiny, furry creatures of the wilderness. But not the big ones with fangs and anger issues."
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Slightly paraphrased as I don't have the text in front of me. When leaving BG in SoD Corwin's daughter asks just before leaving, "Will you kill the bad guys?"

Cue Minsc, who steps in to share his limitless wisdom, "You see little girl, there are many butts inthis world. Some are good, and those we leave un-kicked. But some butts-"

And then Dynaheir hastily changes the subject. Makes me laugh everytime.

• DaevelonDaevelon Member Posts: 605
    I've just realized that finally having an EVIL route could be a great idea just for those dialogs.
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    I'm not sure if I found it the BEST, but the first one that comes to mind is M'Khiin's story about the chicken in the well and the 26 goblins who all drowned trying to retrieve it. "They should have stopped after the chicken drowned." XD
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    "Cloak Shadow's cloak's shadow!"

"Destruction! Mayhem! Other synonyms for death!"

Glint is a treasure.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Oh, boy. Anything new from Safana. I can't think of anything specific, but that gal's a barrel of laughs!