Skip to content

You know you haven't woken up properly when ....

kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
edited August 2014 in Off-Topic
1/. You put your cup of tea in the fridge door and carry the bottle of milk into the study and put it on your computer table.
2/. You carefully squeeze and drain your teabag, drop it back into your cup and try to put the lid for your rubbish carton onto the cup.

I did the first yesterday, and the second today ...
Post edited by kiwidoc on

Comments

• OneAngryMushroomOneAngryMushroom Member Posts: 564
    1. When you put your cereal bowl in the coffee maker and make cereal in your coffee mug. You really know you're still asleep when you don't care.

2. When you chew on raw coffee beans to wake up in the morning classes
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    This is why if I have anything remotely important to do during a day, I get up very, very early. I need +2h to wake up. Mind you, I love that time above all else, so there you go. Usually drink a pot of coffee, do some light excercise, est a decent breakfast... really brings out your best during the day.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    When you have bad mood throught entire day and you can't explain it in any rational way.
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    When you realize it's lunch and you haven't done any work. At all.
  • cognoscentuscognoscentus Member Posts: 65
    When you can't decide whether you were really running around naked or if it was just a dream!
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    I'll mix up the fridge and the cubord we keep the dishware in all the time. Also, I generally take about 5 hours to wake up and then after about an hour I'm pretty much ready for bed.
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    When you're too tired to stand up or even sit up.
  • LateralusLateralus Member Posts: 903
    kiwidoc said:

2/. You carefully squeeze and drain your teabag,

Dude...no. Just not cool.
  • InvictusCobraInvictusCobra Member Posts: 108
    When you are taking a shower, feel dizzy and nearly fall to a potential death because you didn't sleep enough.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    When looking at the mirror in the morning, you are afraid your face will give you nightmares next night.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    When you put the nappy on back to front... as well as the funny dungaree things, shoes and coat... And only realise something is up when you put the hood up and it hides her cute little face...
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    I have done the "making a cup of coffee while forgetting the cup" way too often as I start the machine right before I go take a shower so it'll be ready for me when I get out.
  • kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
    @dunbar oh so easy to do something like that. Early one morning in the 70swhen running late for work my Mum sprayed her hair with furniture polish. She was VERY late for work! And I've brushed my teeth with a steroid skin cream ... yech!

@Anduin .... at least you didn't drive off with the cute little face sitting in her car seat besides the driveway :D
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    I had a variant of "making a cup of coffee and forgetting the cup" happen to me. In my case I forgot to put coffee in the coffee pot and ended up staring at a cup of hot water asking myself what had gone wrong...