Skip to content

What do you do in your life?

kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
edited August 2014 in Off-Topic
I'm a bit curious what people here do in there real life beside play BG of course so I try to give the most options that I could think of, so click away what fit you best and please comment and say what of the choices you are doing, if you are working then why you choose that in particular, if you are a student in uni what your main course, and in school what your favorite topic (if there is one) ;)
  1. What do you do in your life?75 votes
    1. Student in school / Universitiy
      16.00%
    2. Teacher / Academic person
      12.00%
    3. Nurse / Doctor / pharmacist / Psychologist / holistic
        6.67%
    4. Artist / Musician / Actor / Dancer / Designer
        8.00%
    5. Fitness trainer / Nutritionist
        0.00%
    6. Programmer / Computer man/woman / Technician
      14.67%
    7. Writer / Journalist
        4.00%
    8. Architect / interior decorator
        0.00%
    9. Policeman / in the Military
        0.00%
    10. Others
      38.67%

Comments

• InvictusCobraInvictusCobra Member Posts: 108
    I'm gonna start my second year of college in a week and like in the start of the first year , have no hope for it. I'm in a course which is a mix of Languages with Management and it's not as if I like any of those areas, it was just what was put on my lap due to not knowing what I want in life. I wanted to become a VA for some years now but as I grow up, I've been realizing that's just an excuse to live in a videogame. Regarding what I'd like to do in life... I dunno, when I picture the future all I see is pitch black and a bad life, whatever I may end up doing. Sorry about venting and going off topic, just been feeling like crap for a few days now.

@meagloth‌ You're younger than I thought, haha. But let me tell you something I wish I could've told myself in the 10th grade: Don't let those years fly by you. Seize them, no matter what you want to do, make sure that in the future you will remember them fondly and with no regrets... because those golden years... they don't come back...
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    Hmm looks like company worker is not common for you since It is not in the choice and I had to choose others ;)
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    @bengoshi‌ good luck :)

hoo and yeah I forgot lawyers too lol soo many thing one can do :)
    @Dungeonnoob good luck on that they aren't easy once but if you love it, it worth it :)
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    @Dungeonnoob if you do decide to brew beer for a living I would be more than happy to give you any advice/input you may require.
  • DivineEternal1DivineEternal1 Member Posts: 18
    I have been a student off and on at university for the past nine years. I keep switching my major but am currently in political science. I will hopefully finish it in a year and a half after I return to the states from Japan.

In reality I would love to make a living off of fiction writing. I am currently stuck in the editing phase of a book I hope to get published. It will most likely be self published on Amazon since "real" publishers are a pain.
    @old_jolly2 that is fine I couldn't think of all the thing one can be but it fit to this category nicely :)
  • old_jolly2old_jolly2 Member Posts: 453
    edited August 2014
    kaguana said:

@old_jolly2 that is fine I couldn't think of all the thing one can be but it fit to this category nicely :)

It is actually a thing , coming to a mention so I will. There are lots of jobs , and let me be frank here , not even one job is like the other. Categorizations are for the bosses , I mean , for crowd control. You are not meant to find us some jobs aye ? :) I can 'technician' well too :)

P.S. Just enough fear for this site to morph into a multi class fb and linkedin.

kaguana said:

It is actually a thing , coming to a mention so I will. There are lots of jobs , and let me be frank here , not even one job is like the other. Categorizations are for the bosses , I mean , for crowd control. You are not meant to find us some jobs aye ? :) I can 'technician' well too :)

P.S. Just enough fear for this site to morph into a multi class fb and linkedin.
    Haha yeah I'm not :P

and no thank you I don't wanna more fb / linkedin site here, it won't be fun site no more.