Skip to content

Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Announced! (Release Date: October 30, 2014)

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Cr4zyJ said:

kaguana said:

@Cr4zyJ Hamm if you wanna call @elminster‌ you better write his name right meaning without caps because otherwise he won't see it ;)

When I click on his name in the post it links to his profile. I doubt hes allowed to tell me anyway even if I talk with a stern tone lol
    Nope. :)
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    And cheaper.
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    Hardly. My laptop cost half what my phone did. :(
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Something tells me, that you either got your laptop stupidly cheap or that your phone was way overpriced :P
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    A little of both...but don't let me derail the thread!
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Where is this FAQ I've seen mentioned in several places?
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Dee said:

Adul said:

@Dee I have to wonder, did you guys rework the way weapon proficiencies work in the game? Was it expanded to the BG2 separate weapon proficiency lines and/or weapon styles? Was two-weapon fighting implemented? (Plasesayyes, pleasesayyes, pleasesayyes...)

Yes.
    Well that's both good and bad news. I do like the weapon style proficiencies and all, but I feel like apart from that, Icewind Dale had the best balanced weapon proficiency system. "Great Swords" being both two handers and bastard swords was pretty genius.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    @Buttercheese‌ Much obliged!

Is it odd I've pre-ordered but have not even the slightest wish to participate in the beta testing?
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @decado‌ Nope. I fully understand not wanting to play what is essentially a Work in Progress game.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    kaguana said:

@Cr4zyJ Hamm if you wanna call @elminster‌ you better write his name right meaning without caps because otherwise he won't see it ;)

@kaguana‌ I'm pretty sure HTML isn't caps sensitive, as a rule.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    meagloth said:

kaguana said:

Sometimes I'll get a notification if its written like @Elminster but sometimes I won't. Its kind of weird.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    edited September 2014
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @CoM_Solaufein‌ Nope. Another flavor of Vanilla :)
  • asryiaasryia Member Posts: 7
    just pre ordered and waiting for beta wanting to relive the memories of the severed hand
  • Daralon87Daralon87 Member Posts: 236
    Trials of Luremasters and Heart of Winter Add-On included? I seems it not in this Homepage?!
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    @Daralon87 See the faq near the bottom of the page for the full feature list, they're included.
  • aarionnaarionn Member Posts: 94
    Just find out about this! Just made preorder! Thank you so much!!!!!!!
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    meagloth said:

kaguana said:

Hamm with Vanilla who can know lol
  • Daralon87Daralon87 Member Posts: 236
    edited September 2014
    Adul said:

@Daralon87 See the faq near the bottom of the page for the full feature list, they're included.

Meh, 've not read this! Thx...

15€! Good i would on it.
    Post edited by Daralon87 on