Skip to content

Tag game

Comments

• DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    *catches both mummy rot and an arm*

Gah! The Royal Arm! What an honour! Also I am rapidly turning to dust... @lolien‌ are you a magical healing mudhroom, or will eating you just make me trip?
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited September 2014
    DreadKhan said:

*catches both mummy rot and an arm*

Gah! The Royal Arm! What an honour! Also I am rapidly turning to dust... @lolien‌ are you a magical healing mushroom, or will eating you just make me trip?

Try out this brewery. *hands out a mysterious liquid* If this helps not, you need some darker magic from @laptopman666‌.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I say! Tis not rot! It's just a very strong magical embalming powder that removes all moisture from the body rendering it... as dry as... parchment...

MEDIC! *cough* I mean CLERIC!
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Yes, and when the 24 hour is over, what to do? Who makes the next tag?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    This thread is a f***ing mess.
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    elminster said:

You should also probably make a note in the initial post that if you edit in a tag into a post the person you are tagging won't get a notification about it.

Edit and got bold so people will see.
    elminster said:

Shandyr said:

lolien said:

Yes, and when the 24 hour is over, what to do? Who makes the next tag?

The one who previously tagged. But what if that person doesn't respond for 24 hours either?

:O
    To keep things simple maybe let kaguana determine the next person in that event.
    And yes I'll tag if after 24 hours there won't be a respond, was also added to the OP post.

So @laptopman666‌ you are still tag :P
    Ok seem like @laptopman666‌ was busy sooo a new tag tag.

"I fly away on my broom looking down and see a little yeti walking on the ice, I smile to myself lowing down my broom to behind @rufus_hobart‌ and tag you @rufus_hobart‌ you are it and fly up up to the sky again vanish into the horizon"
  • rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    edited September 2014
    Ack! nononononononotmenotitnotitcan'tcatchmebarleybarleybarleynotitnotit!...ahem. Bad witch! Haven't you ever been told to let sleeping yeti's lie? ;-)

Grumbles, gathers some snow, packs it nice and tight and hurls a snowball in the entrance of the nearest dungeon where it hits a lurking @Dungeonnoob‌ .
    Post edited by rufus_hobart on
  • DungeonnoobDungeonnoob Member Posts: 315
    edited September 2014
    Sober´s up and tags @Kamigoroshi
    Post edited by Dungeonnoob on
    Because @Dungeonnoob‌ tag @Kamigoroshi‌ in an edit post I'm tagging again so you will get notice of it, so @Kamigoroshi‌ you are it :)
  • laptopman666laptopman666 Member Posts: 283
    kaguana said:

Ok seem like @laptopman666‌ was busy sooo a new tag tag.

"I fly away on my broom looking down and see a little yeti walking on the ice, I smile to myself lowing down my broom to behind @rufus_hobart‌ and tag you @rufus_hobart‌ you are it and fly up up to the sky again vanish into the horizon"

@kaguana appears out of no where, TAG
    Sorry @laptopman666‌ it isn't your turn now you lost it :P it @artificial_sunlight‌ that is tag and his turn to tag tag someone if he will notice it on time.
  • laptopman666laptopman666 Member Posts: 283
    @kaguana that makes me a saaaaaaaaaaaaad panda
    seem like people don't wanna play :(

So new tag, I know I know there is 2 hrs for the 24hrs but it seem like it won't gonna happen soooo, who I wanna tag ???? hmmm "flying around on my broom, thinking who to tag tag, need to choose someone that is gonna keep the game going... but who never got tag before..... hmmm who I wanna tag???? Hooo here is @CaloNord‌ walking down the street haha lowering down my broom tag @CaloNord‌ quickly and up to the sky again I fly, lol that was fun" sooo @CaloNord‌ you are iiiiitttt ;)
    Quit picking inactives people! ;)
    DreadKhan said:

Quit picking inactives people! ;)

Me? I don't choose people that are inactive :O
    No, but the others do. *shrugs* more active than my threads at least!
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    AHHH! *Calo looks up from doing his taxes* Thank Christ for that. I can stop doing this nonsensical crap for five seconds. *Throws laptop across room!* @Dee‌, think it's your turn to be it! :P

Feel free to tag me again, I don't want to do my taxes anymore!

• Wait don't tag me when i'm ill.... I tag @CoM_Solaufein‌
    To prevent confusion the last one who have being tag is @Coriander‌ you are it ;)
  • CorianderCoriander Member Posts: 1,667
    Ok.

@shawne is it now.
This discussion has been closed.