Skip to content

Halizurex, the Pacifist Mass Murderer

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Great progress, keep it up!

That "espejo" thing was were insightful:)
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Wow! Congratulations!
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    The turbulent tale of murder and mayhem draws to a close, and the gods of evil each shed a tear.
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    ::Applause::

Unleash the hounds!
  • rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    Six Halizurexes? Ok, NOW i'm scared. Very well done, a highly enjoyable and enlightening read!
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    edited October 2014
    kcwise said:

Oh dear, now the Halizurex Hexad will have to face hordes of outraged Drizzt Fans! They're all berserkers when angered so are no doubt immune to jester songs. Let's hope the wolves are hungry!

We will turn invisible and lie in wait until they become winded. If they have gems of seeing then we will instead cast haste and run away until they become winded. If they have super haste then we will turn them into squirrels.
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Almost caught up with your journal. Halizurex' brutality is shocking, though I applaud him for taking care of the likes of Drizzt and Sarevok of course?
    You said you were thinking of what to do next. Now that the Sword Coast has been scourged Do you have a reason not to have Hal cause havoc in Amn? (Maybe I just missed something?)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Congratulations, @OlvynChuru‌ , this has been fascinating! it was really fun and fresh. Glad that you've done it!

The cool thing about this strategy was that Sarevok died on the same spot that he is in the final cinematic.

- A superb last touch!

Now, Halizurex should show a few "pacifist experiments" to Irenicus :)
    I'm going to have to think about how I'm going to play BG2. In that game you can summon fiends, and they'd probably make the playthrough too easy, but we'll see how it goes.
    edited October 2014
    bengoshi said:

Congratulations on the promote, @OlvynChuru‌ (to the OP) :)

I wonder, however, does the fact it was given by the Team Member mean this philosophy is gaining strength ?... ;P

Now we can expect Halizurex as an Easter Egg in IWD -_^

While I doubt they will include Hali as an easter egg, I noticed that Alveus Malcanter emulated Hali's style in his fourth video on how to give a horrible chunky death to your friend who just got petrified in Icewind Dale...