Skip to content

How will you spend the time of the forum's maintenance?

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,727
I've just seen this:

NOTICE: The forums will be down for scheduled maintenance on Monday, September 22, from 11am to 1pm ET.

I already feel how impatient I will become... It would be so hard to stop refreshing pages here even for 2 hours:)

On the other hand, it will be a good time to finally work :D

And how about you, folks?

Comments

• KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Given that the planned downtime will occur between 17:00 and 20:00 CEST, probably buying food at the local supermarket. I'm almost out of carbon-based life here.
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    edited September 2014
    Happily I will be relaxing that afternoon. I'm going to make the push to get my "Fates" run completed, so I might be doing that. Or for next week a friend is loaning me Captain America: Winter Soldier, Amazing Spider Man 2, and Thor: Dark World. So I may watch one of those.
    Post edited by Lemernis on
  • I think Im back at my computer after a meeting in a biodiesel refinery. Looking for somting to relax. :(
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968
    bengoshi said:

I've just seen this:
    I already feel how impatient I will become... It would be so hard to stop refreshing pages here even for 2 hours:)

Well you could, I don't know, actually play the games? Just a thought.

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,727
    Just FYI, right not it's 7:57 AM ET.

Los Angeles is -1 hour
    New York and Washington DC are +2 hours
    Brasilia and Buenos Aires are +3 hours
    London is +7 hours
    Paris and Berlin are +8 hours
    Sofia is +9 hours
    Moscow is +10 hours
    Beijing is + 14 hours
    Tokyo is +15 hours
    Canberra is +16 hours
    Wellington is + 18 hours
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    ET means Eastern Time, right?
    New York and Washington are in the East part of USA, so are there any city with ET Time?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,727
    ET means Edmonton Time, not Eastern Time

0:00 (0:00 AM) Eastern Time = 10:00 PM (22:00) Previous Day Edmonton Time