Skip to content

IRNOIC Office

2»

Comments

• OneAngryMushroomOneAngryMushroom Member Posts: 564
    @Metalloman‌ Oh that makes more sense but it doesn't count as a hat, to me at least. i guess it acts like one.
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    I'm in compliance....for now....
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Hello fellow agents,

I am here to investigate the sudden disappearance of the Ministry of Secrecy of the Associated Arctic Alliance (Triple A) on the 1st of December at 3am UTC.

Suspects are:
    lolien
    Santa Claus
    Batman
    urmom
    urdad
    @meagloth‌ (yes, you!)
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    CrevsDaak said:

Hello fellow agents,

I am here to investigate the sudden disappearance of the Ministry of Secrecy of the Associated Arctic Alliance (Triple A) on the 1st of December at 3am UTC.

Suspects are:
    lolien
    Santa Claus
    Batman
    urmom
    urdad
    @meagloth‌ (yes, you!)

Pretty pretty walks the night, pretty pretty fears the light.
    Pretty pretty has no soul. Pretty pretty black as coal.

Step in shadow, left a husk, killed in moments after dusk.
    Step in shadow you are prey, pray you live to see the day.

Sleep the street and see the dark, death becomes a lyric lark.
    Walk in Shadow as the guild, see the war that leaves them killed.

See the flow from wound and neck! Was that your friend? Well best you check!
    Members gone and guild will fail! Best you fight the tooth and nail!

Run you can't, the war will find! To haunt your dreams and haunt your mind!
    Watch your friends and watch the death! Watch their eyes and hold your breath!

Join or die! You cannot flee! Watch the death... in front of me... in front of... me...

Run you can't! The war will find! Run you can't! The war will find! AHHHHHhahahahah!!!!!
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    I'm not sure the rules allow a flying holy sword to testify as a witness at trial. Indeed, no matter how wondrous said sword might me, no matter how heroic, how glowing, how filled with righteous power there will always be those who quibble about sentience in inanimate objects. Prejudice, plain and simple, but there it is.

I shall speak for the character of this myconid, however, whether the speech fall on deaf ears or not. lolien would make a fine paladin I think. Sadly, I'm an old fashioned 2nd Edition two hander so such is only the talk of wistful fantasy. But were it possible, the spores of divine wrath would carry across the winds to evil doers everywhere. Can you imagine a more tenacious defender of a faith? Everyone knows a fungus is the hardest thing to get rid of there is!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Anduin said:

kcwise said:

Everyone knows a fungus is the hardest thing to get rid of there is!

My right foot is a testament to this fact...
    I feel for you, I had athlete's foot for a long time

Also my shower curtain seems to be afflicted with some sort of fungus/mold at present
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    CoryNewb said:

I'm in compliance....for now....

I had been sharpening my skills by watching Law & Order reruns, but this is good outcome. Welcome back!
    The Resistance LIVES!