Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

BG1 Unfinished Business v16.0

14567810»

Comments

• MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 449
    I installed the last known version of UB, and it seems to have broken the Prism quest. Taking out the bounty hunter failed to trigger the next part of his quest. Weirder, after taking him out the first time, he spawns a second time with different dialog. I get a second copy of everything, but Prism is still standing around.

I do have the Isra mod installed as well, which depends on Prism's demise, but that portion worked correctly prior to installing UB. In order to get Isra as a NPC companion, I had to deal with Prism. Fortunately, I was able to work around it with an "assisted suicide", but that meant there was no way to finish his work. I was thankful that this didn't cause a rep loss, but it was a bit unfortunate.

I'm also worried that uninstalling this component would break my current save game, and since I seem to be past the hiccup, I'm going to ignore it.

• ArthasIIArthasII Member Posts: 172
    Question: does anyone know what should happen between Branwen and Tranzig? I mean, should they come to blow after you fred Branwen from the stone or are they supposed to meet each other somewhere later?

• ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 4,132
    edited December 2019
    @ArthasII
    Branwen and Tranzig will exchange words at FIeldpost's Inn when you go to meet him there after finishing the Nashkel mines. If Branwen is in the party at the time the two of them will come to blows.

ArthasII
    @Zaghoul Thank you. if the component is not install I take you simply won't meet Tranzig anymore, am I wrong?

Zaghoul
    @ArthasII That's correct. That's the only place they will be able to have the exchange of words.

ArthasII
    edited December 2019
    Do shilo chen ogres spawn only if you take the quest, or are they spawned from beginning?

2) @jastey am I wrong or you worked on the prism component this mod has?

Post edited by ArthasII on
    @ArthasII I'm reasonably sure they only appear if you get the quest first. They won't be there before reaching BG and speaking with him in the tavern.

ArthasII
  • kungfuhobbitkungfuhobbit Member Posts: 135
    Are some components of BG1UB and UB already built into the EE's but other components are not?

• HenaniganHenanigan Member Posts: 29
    Are some components of BG1UB and UB already built into the EE's but other components are not?

There's a list of components 'included or superceded by BGEE' in the OP, I think (the change log)

Zaghoul
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,039

the ub content added by the ee will not install if you use the mod.

Inside unfinished bussiness, there is safana the flirt. Did EE just remove the charm animal Safana has?

• jasteyjastey Member Posts: 1,505
    ArthasII wrote: »
    2) @jastey am I wrong or you worked on the prism component this mod has?
    Sorry didn't see this earlier @ArthasII . The component is by plainab but I also worked on implementing it.

bg1ub updates to v16.1!

v16.1 comes with bugfixes and a completed Russian translation by d0lphin.

Currently, the new version is only availbale from the official PPG GitHub Mirror.
    PPG Download page will be updated soon.

Changes:
    - Russian version completed by d0lphin.
    - Component "Additional Elminster Encounter" will be skipped for BGT (encounter is already restored in BGT)
    - Component "Coran and the Wyverns" will be skipped for BGT: Wyvern is already unique, and dialogue fix currently destroys Coran's greetings dialogue.
    - "Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations": Watch on 6th floor should not constantly try to talk to the PC.
    - Readme renamed to README.bg1ub.english.html.
    - bg1ub.ini with mod info added.

Ludwig_IIAaeightAedanhook71
    Question about unfinished bussiness: The permanent corpse component is redundant in BG:EE... is it exactly the same as the one integrated into BG:EE?

bg1ub updates to v16.2!

Main changes are that the componant "Coran & the Wyvern" is available for BGT again, until Coran's dialogue will be fixed in BGT directly, and Svlast the fallen Paladin will be at his spot every time of day (not only at night).

Changes:
    - Re-eabled Coran and The Wyvern component for BGT
    - Svlast will be at his place at all times of day.
    - Moved NimFurlwing and her dogs further south to make the encounter compatible with Aurora Shoes and Boots which spawns a great horde of monsters where bg1ub placed the Furlwing encounter originally.
    - Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations: Watch on level 6 will now have same random dialogue as the watches on the other library levels (spawn watch9.cre instead of custom version of watch2).

AaeightAedanhook71