Skip to content

Orc Hordes of the King's Forest [recap thread]

1235»

Comments

• NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875

dunbar said:

"burnsplode" is the best new word I've heard in ages - where can I find a Scroll of Burnsplode?

There's no scrolls that I'm aware of. You can, however, make a burnsplosive by wrapping a potion of explosions, a container of alchemist's fire, a pouch of ball bearings, and the hand broken off an idol to an orcish god of pestilence.

At least that's how Huzzah! made his.
    I have everything but the ball bearings. Where can I find such a material for my burnsplosive?
    kcwiseJuliusBorisov
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Nimran said:

dunbar said:

"burnsplode" is the best new word I've heard in ages - where can I find a Scroll of Burnsplode?

There's no scrolls that I'm aware of. You can, however, make a burnsplosive by wrapping a potion of explosions, a container of alchemist's fire, a pouch of ball bearings, and the hand broken off an idol to an orcish god of pestilence.

I have everything but the ball bearings. Where can I find such a material for my burnsplosive?
    You could always substitute some nuts and bolts.
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
    Nimran said:

wubble said:

Nimran said:

dunbar said:

You could always substitute some nuts and bolts.
    Boo has all of the nuts, and bolts come in stacks of 80. I don't need that may bolts...unless I build a super burnsplosive +5!
    Perhaps multiple burnsplosives...
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875

HUZZAH! LIVES
    !!!!!!!!!

Awww, spoiled it!
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovlolienCrevsDaak
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Congrats to all the player characters and thanks for the first campaign :)
    kcwiselolienHurricaneCrevsDaak
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    To Quote Captain Power: "The Power is Yours!" ;)
    kcwiseAwong124JuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    LadyRhian said:

To Quote Captain Power: "The Power is Yours!" ;)

Do you mean Captain Planet?
    mlnevesekcwiseJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
    @Awong124 Yes. To be Fair, I used to watch Captain Power, too.

kcwiseAwong124JuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Let's just hope that someday the Orc Hordes of the King's Forest and its characters influence a Baldur's Gate game, just like the key features of the original BG storytelling originated from a real pen and paper campaign run by James Ohlen, a BioWare old hand, and later a SWTOR lead, for his friends,. where Cameron Tofer played with a ranger named Minsc.
    CrevsDaak

all over it like an art college student on free food

Trust me, this applies to all students :)
    JuliusBorisovelminsterCrevsDaaklolien
    7 pieces… Rod of Seven Parts?
    kcwiseAmber_ScottJuliusBorisovlolien
  • Amber_ScottAmber_Scott Member Posts: 513
    Yes, it was one section of the Rod of Seven Parts. :) I wondered if anyone would catch that!
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • AndrewFoleyAndrewFoley Member Posts: 744

Yes, it was one section of the Rod of Seven Parts. :)

WHAAAAAAT...?
    JuliusBorisovlolien