Skip to content

Custom PC & NPC Portraits

Comments

• vierraevierrae Member Posts: 103
    @Isandir All of your characters are so vivid and memorable, it is almost as if they are about to come to life. No wonder you have no time for an adequate playthrough, so many commissions :)
    And thank you for your kind words, actually it is your work that inspires me.
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Thank you again Isandir! You did such a lovely job of bringing Kerick to life just as I had pictured him for so long.
  • ReadingRamboReadingRambo Member Posts: 598
    edited January 2014
    Does anyone know of a cool Werewolf pic reminiscent of the deviant artist artosrophe style? Or anything really. I'm wanting to try out a shapeshifter and thought a werewolf portrait might be a change of pace.

Im skipping Cernd, but gonna grab Jaheira, Minsc, Wilson, and Valygar, with Jan tagging along until Spellhold, when Wilson eats him accidently and is replaced by Imoen.

(joking, ill send him back to the Jansen home :)
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    woah, @foggy , those are all awesome! Gonna take em all :)
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    So...I got new head shots taken. I found one in particular I would like to use in game, but of course, it needs Baldurizing (Baldurization?). If anyone's willing to take a crack at it, I'd greatly appreciate it. I know you guys and girls are probably swamped with requests, but here goes nothing. Spoilered because it's a gigantic jpeg (let me know if that's not the right format):
    [Spoiler]image[/Spoiler]
  • AstafasAstafas Member Posts: 448
    @Isandir, that's another tiefling I could party with. ;-D
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207

she looks horny ;)

Quite common with tieflings apparently.
    @Illustair, please see attached files. I had to go quite far back to an earlier save, why it took longer than expected. However, I then took the opportunity to make some changes to things I wasn't totally satisfied with (most notably larger eyes, closer to Aerie's then Jaheira's).

Attached files have a width of 300 pixels, so you can easily crop them as you see fit and then scale down to 210 x 300 with no loss in quality.

You may have to tinker a bit with contrast, brightness and color balance to get an optimal fit in your game/on your computer. Have fun!

(I think the robed version could replace Xan's portrait - which I think is one of the worst in BG1 - if you won't use it for your PC. I haven't been able to find a good replacement for Xan yet.)
    Here's the JPG versions, may be that the colors look better there:

• IsandirIsandir Member Posts: 458
    @jackjack: What kind of character did you have in mind?
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    Sweet. That's very kind of you to include the armored version as well. Much appreciated!
    No problem. :-)
  • GreenpaktoGreenpakto Member Posts: 80
    I was thinking "roguish" even before I read the description... Indeed that one feels like a roguish swashbucker :) As always, very well done Isandirs. I really like the purple girl as well ;)
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    @jackjack gotta make him a bard man! Or at least a portrait that can look like a bard.
    Isandir said:

Yeah, definitely a bard of some sort.
    Not a Skald.
    jackjack said:

Isandir said:

Yeah, definitely a bard of some sort.
    Not a Skald.
    Jester! Jesterrrrrrr...
    I'll say Jester as well, as long as we avoid any goofy hats :)
    jackjack said:

I'll say Jester as well, as long as we avoid any goofy hats :)

Isn't that pretty much what makes a jester a jester?

In all seriousness though, I wouldn't want anyone jesterified, noone deserves that :P
    I'd like to be able to use the character for more than one class, but Bard makes the most sense, and I play those more often than anything else.
  • nanonano Member Posts: 1,632
    You have great taste, @Foggy!
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    I thought this might be a good model for Neera.