Skip to content

Actual Dragonspear?

So, I'm looking at the icon for Siege of Dragonspear, and it totally has me thinking that I want to be wielding that weapon (it also has me thinking that I want to be riding that beast, but the Infinity Engine has its limitations). Therefore, I have to ask - will we, in fact, have an opportunity to acquire a Dragonspear, Dragonlance (sorry, had to go there), or other fearsome and deadly stick of pointy hurtiness in the course of Siege of Dragonspear?

And on a related note, will any of the more noteworthy pieces of equipment from Siege of Dragonspear get to export over to Shadows of Amn EE?

Comments

• GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Indeed! Via Tiax, you will be able to acquire the undergarments of shrinking. It temporarily increases base movement speed and damage per hit, but increases your AC and THACO. With shrunken undergarments it is harder to swing a blade correctly or to parry one...but boy oh boy will you run faster and swing harder!

A little hamster told me that it will be an option quest, and acquiring it will be an epic saga in its own right.
  • CHAwCHAw Member Posts: 17
    So we can nab your mace then? Done.

Thanks for the hospitality!
  • DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    No! My home is NOT your personal treasure chest. Even if I don't even use maces. It was my second uncle's grandfather's aunt's daughter's mace. And you can't have it. Besides, it doesn't even smite or DEAL extra damage to dragons. Useless I swear.
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    What CAN we steal?
  • DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    The Bedbugs. Also, there are some people trespassing right outside my castle, I wouldn't complain if you decided to lift their goods off them
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    What if we bring :cookie: will you let us at least play with your spear
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    My ferret sense is tingling. Someone said :cookie:.
  • CHAwCHAw Member Posts: 17
    Oh, don't mind the people outside, they're just some friends I mentioned your gracious hospitality to. And those goods they're carrying are totally not the pick of your personal stash. Because a good guest does not violate the sanctity of the host's personal quarters, no sir!
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    @Dragonspear, I'm Lawful Evil. I'm comin' for dat loot.

Honestly, though, the prospect of a super-spear hadn't occured to me until just now. I'm considering using spears on my next BG1 run so I can make amazing use of the badass Impaler in BG2. A Dragonspear spear would make the wait for Impaler much easier.
  • JigawattsJigawatts Member Posts: 11

The Bedbugs. Also, there are some people trespassing right outside my castle, I wouldn't complain if you decided to lift their goods off them

Those are just the priests of Tempus, dont worry, they're a friendly, peaceful sort. ;)

• Brer_RabbitBrer_Rabbit Member Posts: 159

deltago said:

What if we bring :cookie: will you let us at least play with your spear

In a different context that's a line that could get you arrested.
    I was wondering if anyone else was going to comment on that!! >=] I was thinking the same thing...

Oh, and @dragonspear? I tried to reach some of the weapon mountings by jumping on your couch. You now have an Iron Throne. Looks horribly uncomfortable, if I do say so myself...