Skip to content

What does the Charname say?

We've all roleplayed characters at least once, so what are so of the things/remarks/comments your personal Charname made to specifc events in the BG saga? Obviously I'm referring to comments that aren't actually in the game.

Hi'keem the Dragonborn at the final battle with Irenicus.

" I'm tired of this *beep* elf! You kidnapped us, killed Khalid, killed Dynahier, tortured Imoen, tortured Mincs, tortured Jaheira, and caused Viconia to be turned into a vampire...

Now elf, there is no more running, and you have no sister left to hide behind. There is just you, me, and so much pint up anger; that I'm about to pound you so hard, Viconia is going to be jealous."

Finding Imeon on spellhold .

"Heya! It's me, Hi'keem!"

Comments

• SvarSvar Member Posts: 157
    I'll admit I have a little too much fun thinking up additional comments my Bhaalspawn would make during various situations. They range from the dramatic to the humorous.

For instance, when Syrin (moon elf ranger) finally stakes Bodhi, she sort of leans in and says "You stole my sister's soul, trapped me in a maze for your own amusement, tried to take Rasaad from me, and those are the least of your crimes. How did you think this was going to end, saurot tel'ahnvae?"

When she discovers the Pocket Plane, she looks around and says "Am I allowed to redecorate or am I stuck with the *bleep*ing creepy eyeballs and stuff?"
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    I imagine my character shouting orders during combat:
    "Missiles on the mage! Immy fire! Khalid acid! Neera, gimme a fireball!"

The party has even worked out their own slang. Wulf went charging into the Xvart village bellowing "Neera, Garrick, lullaby!"
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    "Well, Rest in peace, Melicamp!"
  • abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    edited September 2015
    "Jon... I have a very specific set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you..."
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Whenever I boot someone out of the party, I tend to actually speak out (to the computer); "Hey Neera, we need to talk.. you're a liability to the team" etc. I only do this if I'm home alone though, or my GF would prolly think I'm even more weird than she already does.
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    @Skatan
    You had to have the corporate goodbye for the npc lol.

-After Gorion's death-

"I...I... What... Why... Argh!"

-First time meeting Viconia... Internal monologue-

Ok, Hi'keem, she is thhe most beautiful beautiful thing you've thing that you've ever seen. You just beat up a flaming fist guard for her, so you better make your next words count!

"So, you're a Drow huh? That's cool, I'm um... I'm something that starts with a D! Damn it, what is that word? This went better in my head..."
  • RewolfRewolf Member Posts: 102
    "Well this old guy with his long grey beard, red robes and red pointy hat looks a lot like all the descriptions I've ever read about Elminster......I wonder who he might be..."

And when encountering Imoen outside of Candlekeep
    'Heya, it's me Imoen'
    "Oh thank goodness for saying your name, because there would be no way I would have recognized you otherwise!"
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    "For :cookie:s!"

"So, if I kill a ghost...do you think he'll come back as the ghost of a ghost?"

"Sorry, Sarevok, but you're gonna end up a failure, just like Dad!"

"Why must I talk to such a pissant mage?"

"Priestess of Bhaal? More like priestess of my balls, amiright? What do you mean, she's my mother?"

*picks up rusty halberd* "The denizens of the nine hells may not want to do something like this, but they're not me, are they?"

"You know what I always say? Always kill the mouthy one first. That's what I always say. Right, Drasus?"
    Hand puppet Drasus: "That's right, boss!"

"Amen, brother, preach on, spread the WORD!"
    Rasaad: "You think this is funny?"
    "You told me to blend in! This is your fault, not mine!"

To Dorn: "Looks like I really saved your bacon back there-oh, right, half-bacon..."
  • abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he collect five heads or only four?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is the Flail of Ages, the most powerful weapon in the world, and would knock your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    Numerous times during BG1:

"Shut up, Khalid."
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    In runs without Viconia.

'Hey Jaheira, if things don't work out between you Khalid; hit me up.

-geta hit on the head by Jaheira.-