Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

New 2.0 Record Menu HYPE!

00zim0000zim00 Member Posts: 265
edited March 2016 in The Road to v2.0
Dee asked me recently if they could use my UI design as inspiration for a redesign they were working on after getting feedback from the community. This is right now how the UI looks in the new patch update! As dee told me "We have ideas for how to improve it in general, but making it function better for this release is important."

I think Dee will be posting more information about it when the full 2.0 patch notes are released that they are now working on but I just wanted to spread the good news! Great work Dee on the UI and thanks Beamdog for listening to us all!

fk227zaiacup.jpg

[Original Thread that was made if anyone was interested]
https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/48436/comparing-the-old-and-new-character-record-ui-is-it-final

AutocratSirBatinceJuliusBorisovlordkimbleusteelPeccaQbertSikorskyAstroBryGuyDarigaaz87TalarashaSo_LoWKilivitzDanathionJarrakulFlashburncdxmf2112BillyYankDoubledimasagristypo_tillyAbeldluxronaldoMythrantarBanArdNoonillathidspacejawsSeorrStoibscmk24XKalelminsterthespacekaguanaGreenWarlockGrammarsaladlolienSeigardib

Comments