Skip to content

Bug Report - Ammo Belt and moving identified and unidentified arrows

kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
So, i know this isn't the proper place to report, but there's no V2.1 bug directory yet for this. If a proper section already exist, plz someone with prerrogative move this thread there. Thx in antecipation.

When i got the ammo belt, even in unmodded games previous to my current game, i found an interesting and annoying bug that i will describe below:

If i have an identified kind of ammo inside the ammo belt i can move it properly without problems. I can throw them in the belt, take them 1 by 1 from the belt or double click to take them in sums greater than 1.

If i have an unidentified kind of ammo inside the ammo belt, the same as the above applies.

BUT....

If i have identified and unidentified ammo inside the belt of THE SAME KIND, i can throw any quantity inside the ammo belt, BUT the unidentified ammo can ONLY be taken off the belt 1 by 1 at each time. If i have 200 arrows +1 unidentified and 10 arrows +1 identified, i can only take the unidentified arrows 1 by 1 each time, so i have to click on the arrow and retrieve ammo 200 times to get them all out of the belt.

If i try to double click the unidentified to take them out in quantity, either the double click doesn't open the screen to raise the number of ammo taken off or even when it's possible to open that screen, when i set the number of arrows to retrieve to anything greater than 1, nothing happens and when i click on "done" it's still 1 arrow to retrieve.

HOWEVER...

The identified arrows don't suffer this problem, and they can be taken off in quantity. BUT... when i take an identified ammo from the belt AND exist unidentified ammo of the same kind in the belt for each identified arrow taken from the belt the game automatically take 1 unidentified ammo of the same kind from the belt .

So if i have 200 unidentified arrows +1 and 10 identified arrows +1, when i set 10 identified arrows +1 to be taken from the belt, the game extract 10 identified arrows +1 and 10 unidentified arrows +1 from the belt. After all the identified ammo of a kind is extrated from the belt, the unidentified kind works normally, accepting extraction in quantity.

Comments