Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Ineth's themed collections of BG2 style portraits

inethineth Member Posts: 562

Ineth's themed collections of
Baldur's Gate II style portraits

Since my IWD:EE portraits thread was well received, I'd like to share some BG2:EE portraits I collected as well.
However, instead of one big pack, these are more focused collections centered around particular themes.

Collections, not original art

Please note that I did not paint any of these images - I merely cropped (and post-processed) them into BG2 portraits.
The originals are images which I found browsing on Pinterest / DeviantArt / Google Image Search, painted by random artists. (See the "Spoiler" boxes in each section for credits and details.)

Download

An archive with ready-to-use BMPs is attached to the end of each post.

Alternatively, you can click individual portraits to get their 210x330 version in PNG format. (Don't use "right click > save image" on this page, because then you'll only get the low-resolution JPG thumbnail.)

To use the portraits, simply place the BMP files in your BG2:EE portrait folder and select "Custom portrait" in the game.

Post edited by ineth on
JuliusBorisovkaguanaillathidGenderNihilismGirdleHalfwiseAewyrvenBeetleCaloNord

Comments