Skip to content

What's your real life super power?

13»

Comments

• Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    edited June 2018
    deltago said:

lolien said:

Are you sure it isn’t actually necromancy?
    Some threads are just too cool to stay dead! B)
  • Dev6Dev6 Member Posts: 719
    fluke13 said:

...unforutantely, they are usually talking about me, and often say "Não se preocupe, ele não entende" which means "dnt worry, he doesn't understand" :o:D

Say "gieb moni or i report u for racism huehuehue" :tongue:
  • kanisathakanisatha Member Posts: 1,308
    Very interesting thread.

I have two superpowers. Firstly, I have very strong willpower. From the time I was a small child I have struggled with extreme anxiety. However, because of my strong willpower, I have been able to force myself to overcome my anxiety, successfully getting through college and grad school, earning a doctorate, and building a successful career.

My second superpower is an overactive and powerful imagination. I can create large, highly detailed, and totally immersive fantasy worlds within my mind with relative ease. It's very easy for me to lose myself within my own mind. :)
  • Contemplative_HamsterContemplative_Hamster Member Posts: 844
    edited July 2018
    My superpower is: grading papers. Anytime. Anywhere. On any subect. I can correct your grammar, chastise your logic, fault your use of quotations or metaphors, interrogate your methodology and deride your poorly implemented choice of APA or Chicago, have or pretend to have a deep insight into your field of study, and give you the grade you so richly deserve according to whatever criteria were announced.
    Post edited by Contemplative_Hamster on
  • Contemplative_HamsterContemplative_Hamster Member Posts: 844
    edited July 2018
    My other superpower is my amazing sense of direction. I know where I am at any time, where true north is pretty much all the time, have a sort of google maps running in my mind constantly, and am the sort of tourist who gives directions to locals from day one.
  • fluke13fluke13 Member Posts: 399

My other superpower is my amazing sense of direction. I know where I am at any time, where true north is pretty much all the time, have a sort of google maps running in my mind constantly, and am the sort of tourist who gives directions to locals from day one.

That one is my kryptonite... I can follow a map and still walk south along the road when im suppose to go north. I can drive to my grandmother's 1000 times and still need satnav and when in China, I thought for a few minutes, 'ah, the sun sets in the East here' ...I think I'd just watched Shanghai Knghts :p