Skip to content

What's your real life super power?

Comments

• lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    edited June 2018
    Sleep 4h/day and be highly productive (even before the baby or the military). My mom says that since I was a baby my sleep is similar to a near death experience, as apparently nothing is capable of waking me up. I get into REM state really fast.

Calm down any dog. It's not a Dog Whisperer thing because I can't make them do what I want, but even the more aggressive dog accepts me petting them.

Apparently, regenerative powers. Got shot in the back and went from the wheelchair to standing up fast enough to make my doctor consider writing an article.
  • Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,174
    Near omniscience provided that information is of no use at the present time.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I summon rain EVERYTIME I go camping. Or rather I used to. I don't camp anymore.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    ThacoBell said:

I summon rain EVERYTIME I go camping. Or rather I used to. I don't camp anymore.

Camp in Middle East.

Water Crisis solved.
  • fluke13fluke13 Member Posts: 399
    My super power, developed recently, is understanding everything people say, without understanding hardly any words. Living in a foreign country, I've learnt to pick up a few words, look at their expression, mannerisms, hand gestures and work out with about 90% accuracy what they're talking about.

...unforutantely, they are usually talking about me, and often say "Não se preocupe, ele não entende" which means "dnt worry, he doesn't understand" :o:D
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    lolien said:

Are you sure it isn’t actually necromancy?