Skip to content

Diablo Minimal and No Reload Thread (spoilers)

Comments

• O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Oh my @God I really like the way you are writing about your playthrought. And that you are using names and terms from Diablo lore is a very nice touch.

Gull dagger. I can only say that Zaraki likes the thing very much.
  • SethDavisSethDavis Member Posts: 1,812
    you guys keep taunting me with unidentified suit items :'( i know it's easy to go look them up, but still *pouts*
  • SethDavisSethDavis Member Posts: 1,812
    what crazy luck O_O
    lefreut said:

Diablo was very annoying because always moves, he never stays in one place. Si the Valkyrie was not very effective. But in the end, Kaelis was victorious, and once again, Kaelis was rewarded with nice drops.

I smell BS.
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    edited November 2019
    Post edited by lefreut on
    Never once I saw that kind of drop from a D2 boss in about 10 years of me playing it. On hell difficulty, let alone nightmare.
    edited November 2019
    So, 3 unique items and 2 rares from boss in nightmare difficulty. Share some luck with the rest of us.
  • YamchaYamcha Member Posts: 486
    The quest boss kill always has better rewards. It's not uncommon to find more then 1 unique/set item.
    That's cute. When Zaraki will deal with Diablo on nightmare difficulty with about 200% magic find bonus, I'll show you how typical item drops like this looks.
    edited November 2019
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Zaraki!!!Kenpachi Awesome!
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    O_Bruce said:

Repeating the same plot would be tiring, stupid and pointless.

Challenge accepted! I will write about the same plot thrice, lightly, cleverly and very much to the point.
    But, admittedly, this is something I originally had in mind when I designed Yatta-ihhuitl's character concept. The fact that he 'eats' souls is... well, not really a coincidence o:)

However, before I can continue with his story, I need to create something like a Diablo II: Enhanced Edition, with a few DLC companions and sh*t... mod. Might take me a few days.
    edited July 2016
    Yo are free to do so. I don't see the point, but if you are ok with it, do it (in theory, I could do something like "destroying the Worldstone will repeat the cycle" or something like that, but come on...)

I wanted Zaraki's story to have the beginning and the end. And his end, like Aidan's/Warrior's from D1 was ultimately a bad one. Isendra, had she lived act 2, would have different ending, thou.

Zaraki!!!Kenpachi Awesome!

I wonder how many people connected character's name with specific attitude :)
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150